Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suicideal-gal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Love or lie
    Hi I'm lara and I have problem I have loved this boy for like 4 weeks now but 3 weeks ago he started going out with someone else :(and I new I loved him even more now... I only told him I liked him 1 week ago on Saturday and he said he has like me for 2 weeks and I a so confused he said he was going to dump her for me bt still he hasent I don't no what to do he says he loves me but I don't no if he really does or if he is lying to me

I need HELP if some one can tell me or explain to me what they think he is doing and playing at I love him so much!! If boys can help me even better please :(:(:(:(
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 11:29 AM

First you sound awfully young. That aside it is impossible for you to love someone after only four weeks. You might really like him and that is the extent of it. Love comes after many weeks or months of courtship and after a long time of getting to know a person, then you could love them. He likes you, but unless you are exclusive he is totally free to date anyone he pleases.
    bobloblaw Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2008, 11:39 AM
    The other answer is fairly harsh on you. Listen, I know you feel very strongly right now, and when someone hurts you by doing what he did, it can hurt even more.

Sometimes, we find out that the people trust may not be who we thought they were. Your situation sucks. It really sucks. And it will hurt, and you will probably remember this for a very long time.

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is pretend to not care. Ignore him. Don't look at him or talk to him. Its hard to do - because we want to who 'why this happened' - but in the long run, your man will realize that he missed out on a great thing, and he'll realized he messed up. Otherwise, if you keep talking to him and calling him, he'll just call you a stalker and think your crazy (Guys do this to make themselves feel better, to confirm they made the right choice by cheating on you).

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

In love with wife but love another lady as well [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married for close to 3 years now, we really don't have any issues within us at all. We are happy in all possible ways. We are emotionally attached, we are sexually happy. But yes because of my work nature I am unable to spend time with my wife as much as before. Also recently I...

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search