Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j36 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Putting music on an LG Glimmer and downloading Music Connect
    I just purchased an LG Glimmer from alltel. I've been trying to download music onto the phone but when I plug my phone into my computer, via USB cable, they won't respond to one another. I was told to download Music Connect from an alltel executive through chat but when I tried to download the program my computer said it was corrupt and wouldn't download. I think I need to find a way to download the program before the software will connect but it's not working out too well, anyone know what to do?

Check out some similar questions!

Downloading Music [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows Vista. I've been trying to download music to my MP4 player without any luck. Today I found out that Vista doesn't support MP4 and I've been trying to burn more than one song on a cd and I can't. Please help.:confused:

Downloading music. [ 6 Answers ]

Are there any places where you can download songs non-illegally?

Mp3 and downloading music [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Sandisk-Sansa or something like that. It is Rhapsody ready, but Is there any other sight I can download music from? I am tired of paying for Rhapsody when I can't get all the channels I want. It would be nice to find some free music without having to use my credit card.

Music downloading [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. I wanted to download completely free music, no strings attached, no monthly payment, just totally free , LEGAL, music!! I can't find somewhere to do that. Can you help me?? :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.