Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terry71 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 11:46 AM
    What should I do now?
    I did post my letter before under the question how to understand someone since than some things happened I finished my post in the moment when I left the party and decided to do nothing just let the thing go and tried to move on I started visiting my friends and keep myself busy for week he didn't call writhe neither that was 2 weeks ago.after one week on Monday week ago I got message hi how the things with everybody at work and at the end he asked if my his ex boss got some documents ready for him.I tough how the hell he dares to write like that why just don't ask stright away about that I furious after 2 hours I kept him waiting I wrote directly what for me he was asking "no he didnt say anything"only that.next day he called to my work normally I answer but happened that my friend did they talk but he didn't asked about me .2days passed and another fiend had birthday and again happened that she answered that call not me my other friend pointed that he should call her phone not work and maybe he hoped that I pick up the phone we checked her phone to find if he tried but no.so on that day in the evening I decided to call him.his phone was busy so I switched my ring ton and felt asleep in the morning I found 3 missed calls and message.I wrote him back that maybe fate doesn't want us to reach each other on the phone.later that day he called to work but that time I picked up phone and nicely he said finally later that day he came with short visit before his work started that was on fridey .I don't know now if its my turn to call or should I wait again for his move I told that next week 5 of nov I'm going holiday to visit my parents or shold I wait till Monday and use it as excuse to say goodbye before I go and still have Tuesday to meet .I don't want him to feel as well that everything is up to him now and I'm not interested so what should I do now
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 12:08 PM

Except for strict business you shouldn't be talking to him period!!
    TennisCountry Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 12:15 PM

I hate to say this,but if the relationship is meant to be.. it will happen.Think of a relationship as a two sided coin.Unfortunatly,
    You can not MAKE anyone love you.Maybe,he has a lot on his plate theoretically or is not interrested in being more than friends to you.If you want a relationship with someome try dateing first.Make yourself available to date other folks and work on your own goals.You may indeed find what you are looking for in a relationship with someone else,but focus on yourself too. People in relationships need to be wowed by the person they are dateing.It sound like a work relationship should be discouraged.Why?If the relationship becomes a shipwreak,you do not want to be the one at the bottom of the ocean.
    Don't stress over letting time pass.Go visit your family and have a great holiday season.

All the best! Tennis Country

P.S.:Please do not base your self-worth on
    What others say to you or about you.
    NallaNeedsYou Posts: 162, Reputation: 9

Oct 28, 2008, 12:16 PM

Your situcation is very complicated but I think that important points still apply.
    1. when you next talk arrange a time to talk at length over
    Your confusion.
    2. Assess your situation and re-evaluate how much you are
    Putting into the relationship and what you might need to
    Sacrifice to put it back on track.
    3. Find out what you like about this guy, what makes him
    Different and be sure that you love him because if not you
    Should move on and find someone who respects you and
    Understands that you don't want an iffy relationship, that you
    Need to be secure in him and you need to be able to trust
    Him. If you do love him and you relay want to sort it out put
    These pointers to him.