Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Can a Dr prescribe Glutathione?
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2008, 03:36 AM

For getting good, effective and permanent results. I am going to tell U a procedure..
    1 take beauxi white plus (Glutathione Capsules) or any reliable.
    2 Take 1000mg of active vitC (14%) with 1 capsule and 500 mg with 2 capsule per day.
    3 Take Arbutin, ascorbic acid pills 250mg, some amount of Lycophence GST (you can also take zinc oxide also.)
    4 It is very essential to take some injectible glutathione on every 2 days in a month which contain all this..

Don't take pills or any thing on (injectible glutathione day)..

It is combination of skin lightening and skin bleaching which results to full skin whitening...
    After 6 to 9 months UR going to look better than, U have ever thought...
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 10:31 PM

I've been using it for a while but I wouldn't say that it visibly lightens, more like makes your skin soft... it does lighten, just that it's like 1 shade in god knows how many months and it'll cost you! It's not really worth it considering you can get better results with creams...
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Oct 29, 2008, 06:19 AM

kelly514,what complexion where you before using the pills?and what brand of pills are you taking?I am using gluta-c pills for about a month and half but no results yet,may have to wait a while though.

Nov 4, 2008, 11:31 PM

The dosage will matter a lot... I use ishigaki sometimes, dr.james at other times and I`ve used claire blanche (but that one did not work so well for me)... either way, I look for those that have 1000mg l-glutathione...

And I think that you have to wait at least 3 months before you notice anything, but even then, for me it didn`t show any visible results just that it really smoothed out my skin...

Nov 4, 2008, 11:32 PM
    I have a really light complexion to begin with... but my body is pale white and my face is a bit darker because of something I used so I`m trying get rid of it, but nothing works!
    bedoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 01:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeetypooh View Post
    im morena and really don't want to be super white. I just want to even out my skin color. I have dark spots such as underarm, groins, belly, knees, elbows and my back has also acne scars. Will this pill help me to attain a fair skin? And for how long do i have to take it?
    I have acne can removed by glutathion and how lightining skin what's the period time take
    bedoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 01:24 AM

I have acne can removed by glutathion and how lightining skin what's the period time take
    owenz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Hi,I just want to know if injectable glutathione particularly TATLIONE is safe as the pills you guys are taking. Thanks and god bless
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 11, 2009, 09:09 AM

Are there no ingredients listed on the product container?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    hi,i just wanna know if injectable glutathione particularly TATLIONE is safe as the pills you guys are taking. thanks and god bless
    Finding legitimate injectable glutathione can be a challenge, let alone properly injecting the glutathione. I would like to learn more about the glutathione injections as well, a nurse and a pharmacist would really come in handy... But, any company selling glutathione pills is crap, as they are ineffective when taken orally.
    robzherenow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 07:59 AM
    More info on glutathion and how our bodies absorb it in our stomach before it reaches our cells: webmd.max4u.com
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Finding legitimate injectable glutathione can be a challenge, let alone properly injecting the glutathione. I would like to learn more about the glutathione injections as well, a nurse and a pharmacist would really come in handy... But, any company selling glutathione pills is crap, as they are ineffective when taken orally.
    Golden I'm an RN and the injection are relatively simple to administer, its like a diabetic giving themselves an insuline shot, the injections are given sub Q (just below the skin) so its not like your injecting it into the muscle or vein. When I used the injections I used the one made by ROCHE a well know pharmaseutical company
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    golden im an RN and the injection are relatively simple to administer, its like a diabetic giving themselves an insuline shot, the injections are given sub Q (just below the skin) so its not like your injecting it into the muscle or vein. When i used the injections i used the one made by ROCHE a well know pharmaseutical company
    Did you have the Roche brand tested by a lab for authenticity? I read that there were a lot of fake Roche glutathione going around, so I lost interest.
    frangela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 05:59 PM
    vit-immune advanced formula glutathione ingredients, vitamins + sheep placenta & grapeseed extract with alpha t-acid, but there's no bfad permit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pills [ 8 Answers ]

What could happen if a person would take a capsul that is bigger than the normal size? Would that cause any problems?

Glutathion [ 3 Answers ]

Is it safe and can I buy it from phamacies in Romania?

View more questions Search