Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:22 PM

Just pick it and be very careful pulling the cap away from the stem. Next, put the cap on a piece of clean, white printer paper. Then put a dish or glass bowl over it. Wait two or three days. Then, wash hands very well and fold the paper to protect the spore print and you can send me that. I can then determine the exact species from the spores.
    If it is a goodie, I will grow some out.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Really? Ok, I will have to take another hike to get to it... I will do it;)
    Sheesh all this walking may just kill me
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:28 PM

At least you will learn to spore print a mushroom. That's a good thing.
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:32 PM
    OK... I suppose you are right cause before a few minutes ago, I had no idea what that term meant;) Why is it that you are always right lately? Damn it anyway!
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Oct 26, 2008, 10:33 PM

We never printed ours... we brewed them, lmao
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Oh no here we go;)
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Oct 26, 2008, 10:34 PM

Sorry... couldn't hold it in... those were the days ;)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2008, 11:24 PM
    My aunt would take me mushroom picking and we fried them with onions and garlic, then added fresh cream for the sauce.. yummy! Some tasted better than steak. Now, I just remember two that are certainly safe to pick and get so happy when I find them.

Shucks, it's rolling thunder outside, so it is going to be a busy, lousy day for me. Companion is coming and I have to go shopping, leaving poor Larry at home freaked out from whiskers to tail-tip. Hope this day goes by real fast.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 12:37 AM

Yea, some of them mushrooms will flat make your toe shoot up in your boot.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:46 AM
    YouTube - SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mushrooms and spam would be wonderful;) EEEWWWWW!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 12:34 PM

Spam Spam Spam Spam Lovely Spam!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 08:18 PM

YouTube - The Beatles - Piggies

YouTube - The Beatles - Why don't we do it in the Road
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2008, 07:15 PM

YouTube - Little Feat - Willin'
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 29, 2008, 06:22 AM
    While listening to the 'willing' song, I was thinking of what kind of 'trucker songs' the future will bring.

Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 08:14 AM
    I like that song Mag... and I have a secret love for Truckers Chery... I know, I don't know what it is... I just love and appreciate truckers like nothing else;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 29, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Maybe it's because the are the ''last pioneers'' on those long lonely roads.
    A lot counts on them getting the goods to a destination on time.

Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 02:35 PM
    That is one of the reasons. I have also some great memories traveling next to truckers in our family motor home. One time they asked my step mom to pull over so they could buy her and us kids some ice cream while the "bear in the back" (my dad) was sleeping! Heehee, It was love at first sight. AND my dad and I always said if we didn't have to worry about anybody or anything, we could become truckers ourselves... We never got the chance but that was a dream him and I had just the two of us;) And this last vacation I took, I was pulling our trailer with the kids by myself, and I only knew how to go forward... so of course one wrong exit, and I indeed needed the help of a couple of truckers, they were glad to help and sweet as pie;) (Even when they came up to the truck with four giggly kids in it)
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 05:15 PM

Because of Truckers and Farmers, America has become a three thousand mile long salad bar. You can roll from coast to coast and eat radishs, tomatoes, greenbeans, beets, celery, olives, grated cheese, finger steaks, cheese burgers and a wedge of custard pie with a cup of Joe and the most amazing thing of all, you never have to leave the comfort of your Volkswagen. Amazing.
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 05:16 PM
    GOD Bless America!
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Well, we are nearing the end. Less than 100 posts to go and I can't help but wonder, Where the hell will I go! Where in cyber space will I hang my hat and pick my gEEtar without having to endure the crowds of unruley picknickers and fruitpickers that come along. I pride myself in being hard to handle yet not giving concrete reason to be thrown out or beaten. Not to say I have never been thrown out of any place. I've been beaten up and thrown out of a couple places but to this day I still contend that they deserved it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret, private [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it considered secret, or private not to share your family with your new male friend?

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search