Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cyprine Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Best to pick a president that will not wage war all over the world and make nations hates the US.
    Uhh, FYI: Many countries already hated us before 9/11. Due to one thing or another about American (or modern culture).

But the Islamofacists hated us for being Infidels, and a world power, when THEY, being the loyal followers of Allah are the ones who deserve to rule the world. And, Allah is on their side to help them conquer it back for Islam and Allah. There are movements all over the world to establish Shari'ah Law.
    And if you die "fighting Allah's battle" you will be rewarded with 77 virgins in heaven, and a free-pass to heaven for all your relatives.

But, you Blame-America crowd are mute on getting to know FATCS about our enemy. You are as un-educated about radical Islam as you are about most things. As the Hindus say "Ignorance is the source of all evil" Well, here, your ignorance about world issues is the source of your "evil."

TO all the LIBERAL NUTS out there:

Its getting old, hearing you parrot this anti-America rhetoric. Blame-America, passive-aggressive derangement.
    Sure we are not perfect, but you sound like you are a lawyer for the rest of the world against America.

You do not love America, the country you live in. For example, when you love someone, say, a parent or a child, you can recognize their faults and work on them, with respect. You wouldn't ridicule them for it, incite your friends and neighbors against your loved one's faults, with hate talk and propaganda.

You do not love your country that gave you so much, so if you hate it so much then GET OUT! You should move to those wonderful countries that hate the US just as much as you do. Why are u comfortably installed here, running your mouth?

It seems that whoever coined these concepts, they have spread like wildfire among the passive-aggressive, naïve thinkers.
    It is as catchy as it is devoid of any substance.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Hello C:

I don't know. I see that you buy into the dufus in chief's explanation that they hate us because of our culture...

But, nahhhhh... Osama Ben Laden hates us because we had bases in Saudi Arabia. It ain't no more mysterious than that... Of course, I'm just a liberal nut blaming America...

But, before you go there, I wonder how much of YOUR blood you left on the battlefield fighting for this great nation??

excon

Oct 20, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I guess you won't be voting for McCain either.
    Best to pick a president that will not wage war all over the world and make nations hates the US.
    Umm, so: If you hear that a foreign country declares war on another country, does that incite hate in you?

I think most private citizens could care less, as long as it doesn't affect their country.

You swear like all the citizens are studying the international situation, and sitting there delivering moral analysis.

You think other countries are all about morals and ethics. They are about doing what is most convenient for them too. And do we hear France getting hated on, for doing what is convenient for France? Do we hear hate-propaganda against France?

Oh, but America, how dare you watch out for country's self-interests.

Oct 20, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello C:

Osama Ben Laden hates us because we had bases in Saudi Arabia. It ain't no more mysterious than that.....

But, before you go there, I wonder how much of YOUR blood you left on the battlefield fighting for this great nation???

excon
    Hello excon:

Yeah, sure, swallow that. That is what you were brainwashed to believe anyway.

Among two plausible explanations, there is one true one, and you need to go educate yourself about what is happening in the middle-east with Islamofacism.

They just sell you this "whatever, don't worry about it" explanation and you believe it.

So, if we DID have bases in Saudi Arabia, is that such a crime that it merits targeting innocent civilians ON PURPOSE?

Do you see how apologetic you are for people who want us to go down?
    Should we just be afraid of offending these terrorist and just play appeasement?
    You are like someone who JUSTIFIES an abusive husband or a serial killer: "It's that he beat the living sh*t out of you because you did x, y, z. Just don't piss him off next time. OK?"

And your rhetorically charged question about "how much blood" "I" have left on the battlefield. According to what you are trying to say, we should all 100% of us directly fight on the battlefield, well it doesn't work that way. You don't have to be a member of the military to be patriotic. What the hell do you know anyway, about how I went to a recruiter for the Army but didn't qualify medically? Your rhetorically charged question is so disrespectful, especially because I know it is meaningless to you, just a rhetorical tactic.

And I have the highest respect for our military. Those people offer their bodies and the life that runs through their veins for their country.

Oct 20, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    dufus in chief's explanation that they hate us because of our culture
    I never bought into that. He may say that because it's the politically correct thing to say and not to incite chaos.

Get it straight through your thick skull: The islamofacists hate us NOT because of our policy, or our culture, but because of our RELIGION.
    WE (you and I) are INFIDELS. It is a RELIGIOUS war. It is hard to negotiate with religious fanatics who, are not looking pragmatically for their own benefit, but rather believe these are higher mandates, from God himself.

It is also a political one making it twice as dangerous. They are not just going to preach or send missionaries. They mobilize politically (play the political game) and militarily (where they lack, thus the suicide bomber). They want ISLAM to be the LAW OF THE LAND, THROUGHOUT THE WORD and Allah is on their side.
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyprine View Post
    I'm a jerk and I find the need to cheat because I don't have anything original to say
    Hello again, C

You got it.

excon

Oct 20, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Lol, whatever, to the one above me

You have run out of intelligent things to say so now you play games? Making up quotes on me, How childish can you get?

You are really representing your people well here.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 02:19 AM
    You are really representing your people well here.
    Who are his people?

Oct 21, 2008, 06:39 AM

The people who think the way he does, as evident from the posts. He had identified himself as a "liberal nut."

I was making a general statement to any "liberal nuts" "out there" (not people in this board specifically) and he came to the call so quickly, I guess the shoe fits.

You can be a liberal, not necessarily nutty.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Hello again, C:

Actually, I caught you at mid edit when I thought you were doing the same thing to MY post. I see that you didn't, but mine was already there... So, I left it...

Call me impolite in addition to having the thick skull you already accused me of. I'll even accept the label of nut, cause it's probably true. But, this nut can kick your right wing butt anytime head to head...

In that regard, I invite you to engage me in the Obama Lovefest thread I got going on. I'm sure we can find some disagreement there.

excon

Oct 21, 2008, 04:58 PM

OK fair enough. You could tack that on if you want to. I personally don't know if you are a nut or not.
    But you seemed to make no issue of the big problem of Islamofacism.

A lot of people are alseep on this issue.
    Not understanding the reality of the situation in the middle east, they are unqualified to judge what actions are favorable or unfavorable by our government.

Yeah I'll save that Obama Lovefest for later
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Hello again, C:

Actually, I'm a little bit to the right of the dufus. In fact, I DO understand the danger the islamofacists present. Iraq is just a diversion that has delayed us in that quest.

excon

Oct 21, 2008, 05:57 PM

Iraq may have served as a fly-magnet, I don't know. Terrorist groups would feel the most called-to-action against the "American occupier."

And actually, in contrast to what truthtrumpsall said, Iraq was pretty stable before we went in. Sure Sadam did commit atrocities against people who stood against him. But actually he was a pragmatist. As long as you were for Sadam you could get by all right. Women in Iraq were allowed to hold jobs and drive cars, and didn't have to cover their head or wear burkas. There was a large middle class, and modern life.

Iraq may be a chess piece in the whole middle-eastern situation, which is a sticky situation.

IF the Koran really calls for the destruction of the Infidels, and the conquering of lands for Islam, how do you deal with that?
    (I have heard the claim that moderate Muslims are simply Muslims who have not really read the Koran very well. I don't know if that's true, or if it's a matter of scripture interpretation).

Since we don't want to single out ALL Muslims, all we can do is count on the help of the Moderate Muslims.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Oct 30, 2008, 01:51 AM
    It's better to be proud to be a human being than be proud to be part of a country.
    It separates all of us.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Oct 30, 2008, 05:27 AM
    C, unfortunately your dreaded liberal nightmare is going to likely going to come true in November. The electoral college prefers Obama last time I heard.

Hahahaha! Now I can sit back and laugh. Obama will take away your bibles, raise your taxes to all oblivion for no reason at all, let your children be raped, start wars all over the world, start to make negotiations with terrorist nations and send nukes to every third world nation. Women deciding what to do with their own body may still be OK, for now. The deficit will raise into the trillions and trillions, he will come find you in the night and eat your heart out! Nations from all over the world will wage war on us and destroy the USA and then enslave your children and send them over to China for cheap labor.

OH NOEZ!

Get real, everyone goes nuts about "liberals" every year and thinks that it's the end of times. Give me a break people, seriously. :rolleyes:

IF the Koran really calls for the destruction of the Infidels, and the conquering of lands for Islam, how do you deal with that?
    You leave them alone and let them do their own thing and quit egging them on, realizing that piss ant third world countries know our capabilities and would strike them into hell if they ever attempted something real and serious against us. Most of it is all tough talk that is rarely if ever backed up.
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Hello C:

I don't know. During your Rapture, doesn't YOUR Bible call for the death of all those who aren't saved?? I think it DOES.

How do you deal with THAT?

excon
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 09:25 PM

Wooohoooo! Looks like a new era!

Thankfully.

Obama's Stance on Iraq

Barack Obama will work with his military commanders to responsibly end the war in Iraq. Obama will refocus our resources on al Qaeda in Afghanistan...

McCain's Stance on Iraq

John McCain has no plan to end the war in Iraq, and would keep spending $10 billion a month in Iraq while the Iraqi government sits on a huge surplus. McCain calls Iraq "the central front of the war on terror" even though Osama bin Laden and the al Qaeda terrorists who attacked us are getting stronger in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 12:38 AM

A new era? Of what? Printing more money we don't have then throwing it at our problems?
    Repubs and Dems working closer together to Print more money for more stimulus packages that are really just robbing the poor to give to the already filthy rich?
    No, not a new era, just hope. But being the crazy bastard I am even I know hope is for the most part empty.
    It takes real substance to build, change or do anything. Mostly just hard work.
    Nancy Pelosi, Barny Frank and Cris Dodd are still there. But don't let me pop any ones bubble... no. You enjoy your warm afterglow as long as you can. It will disapate soon enough.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    A new era? Of what? Printing more money we don't have then throwing it at our problems?
    Repubs and Dems working closer together to Print more money for more stimulus packages that are really just robbing the poor to give to the already filthy rich?
    No, not a new era, just hope. But being the crazy bastard I am even I know hope is for the most part empty.
    It takes real substance to build, change or do anything. Mostly just hard work.
    Nancy Pelosi, Barny Frank and Cris Dodd are still there. But don't let me pop any ones bubble...no. You enjoy your warm afterglow as long as you can. It will disapate soon enough.
    Not being American Mag, I'm not really seeing this from your perspective. I see it as a message of 'hope' to a lot of people around the world who have felt the oppression of the Bush Administration for a lot of years. Those of us who disagreed with the Bush Administration decision to invade Iraq and instead seek an alternative, more potentially unifying and effective solution to dealing with terrorism. I see a chance that observers of the US will be better placed and able to cooperate in bringing about certain basic shifts in attitude and action with Obama as President.

As you rightly point out, it's an imperfect world, and Obama isn't going to make it perfect.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 02:39 AM

Here's an interesting conversation Mag that you might appreciate. They're in London talking about the US election and how it's been viewed by people around the globe:

The world's American election: a conversation | open Democracy News Analysis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War [ 5 Answers ]

There was a post about a marine that lost is life. A marine that committed suicide. I commented on about what a war can do to somebody mentally. I also commented on what I would do if I were him. All of a sudden it turned into somebody accusing me of dictating what others have to do. Which was...

War with mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Why did the u.s. want California

War of the Worlds [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I could find a timeline of all of the events in the book The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

War TV show [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on TV in the late 80s to early 90s, it was a war show. It was not Tour of Duty, it was something else. All I remember from the prelude is a Sunset at the end of it. The sunset was wavy looking because of the heat. I want to say that the title has one of these words in it......

War [ 7 Answers ]

I recently saw a bumper sticker that stated: "Why do we kill people to show that killing people is wrong?" While I am not a warmonger, I do see the need for it since so many of our world leaders do not have the same value system. How do I respond to "peaceniks" who can offer no viable alternative...

View more questions Search