Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 03:21 AM
    Weight loss
    I am 5ft 4"
    Weight - 59/60 kilos.

I would like to lose 2-3 kilos a week, is that possible? And how?
    I walk to work 10 minutes there and 10 mons back.
    I started to run every other day for 20 minutes.
    mikedem7 Posts: 104, Reputation: 13

Oct 19, 2008, 04:05 AM

Itried a product called reliv and it worked food suppliment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me lose weight. I am a very young person that is in their 100's. Please help me. I don't go on diets though. Give me an excersize routine or something. HELP!:o

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

Weight Loss [ 5 Answers ]

I am certainly not the skinniest person in the world. But I am still young and have time to lose it especially since it is Summer. I am a cheerleader so... But I have tried so hard and I can like never lose weight. I want to lose at least 50 pounds but our coach says we are gaining a lot of muscle...

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I have been trying to loss weight for about 10 years now,I'am fit but get bigger at night time,I have found out that my weight on the scale is 205 pounds, I have never been this big before,yet I don't look it,please help me to find away to loss this fat on my muscle and get back to my size 7...

View more questions Search