Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChVonne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 10:27 AM
    We were drunk and volatile, now we're sober and boring
    My partner and I spent the 1st 2 yrs drinkging daily and this only created drama and discourse. We've been sober 3mo and I feel emotionally flat towards him. I love him and life is SO much simpler, but I need advice on how to re-light the fire b/n us. I'm restless and discontent (as usual,) but I want advice on how to kick this feeling and begin enjoying sober activities together... that I actually remember this time!
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 17, 2008, 02:32 PM

Well get involved in soemthing that you guys might like to do. You just have to also be more creative, I had the same problem when I became clean then I statred going to aa I found a great group of friends we go out all the time there is always something going on with aa, its not all structure and business it's a place to stay sober meet some great people and have some fun...
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Oct 18, 2008, 07:37 PM

Congratulations on being sober. I am genuinely happy for you. I have every faith and confidence in you to resolve your (new) relationship issues.

How to spice it up? No clue from me. Let's just say I'm 3 months behind you, and counting. Good luck. God bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alco trying to stay sober [ 10 Answers ]

I'm off the drink 8 days I've gone threw the dt's but now I'm itching for a drink, I miss the social life, I even miss the bullsh1t of not giving a sh1t, I'm in reality and I hate it, is this a faze that will pass? I'm trying to stay busy but I'm finding it impossible to relax. My kids and partner...

Renting Sober Free rooms [ 7 Answers ]

I live in a residential area and have a four (could be 5) bedroom home. My teenagers are gone and now it's just me and my 2 year old son. I would like to move out with my son and then have someone who has been in recovery for a long time be in charge of running a sober free living environment out...

W32.Sober.x@mm! [ 3 Answers ]

W32.Sober.x@mm! I have a computer here that is being assaulted by it's email's through Microsoft Outlook. I've ran many different Antivirus software programs, and 3 different worm removal tools including the one in the link I've posted. Every scan and every worm removal tool has reported no...

View more questions Search