Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2006, 09:09 PM
    Now what
    Well here is day 6 missed and still no sign of af. I took a test today and it came out negative.( I thought for sure that it would be possitve after my majorly strange craving for tiny spicy chicken dipped in icecream last night) but it was negative. Now what? I'm going to wait a few more weeks for a blood test. I have been having slight cramping the past 5 days in my tumym and lower back, but nothing ever comes. I don't remember if that is normal or not. :confused: any insite?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 15, 2006, 03:16 AM
    If you are preggy that cramping could definitely be a sign of an expanding uterus. I still have my fingers crossed for you. Even being preggy with the twins my hpt's didn't show it for about a month afterwards so just relax and see how it goes... a blood test might not be a bad idea
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2006, 10:25 AM
    Thanks hun. How are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all iswell. Yeah, I'm hoping that maybe there is still hope. Ever day that passes without a period is exciting and yet anxious.

Jun 15, 2006, 11:26 AM
    I'm OK... look for you on messenger and have dropped you a line but you didn't respond. Figured you were busy with the hubby or your little guy. I'm surviving the heat as best I can... and it's only going to get hotter. Hang in there and don't stress too much... lol...
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2006, 08:30 PM
    If it says that I am online and I don't respond its because my hubby is online and it automatically signed me on. Hah sorry! It was nice tlakin today though. I am still waiting. I will definitely let everyone know when I find out one way or another on what is going on
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 10:40 AM
    WEEELLL I am now 11 days late. I think I am going to go in for a blood test.

Jun 19, 2006, 02:02 PM
    I think that I would too if I were you... Fingers are crossed for you hun... Keep us posted.
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2006, 02:21 PM
    Well, I went to the hospital today and got a blood test done. It said negative. SO I am once again back to the " i give up on understanding my body" thing. Haha. Hopefully af comes soon, because I just want to get it over with. 11 days late is too annoyingly long
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2006, 07:45 PM
    16 days late, and still no signs of af

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search