Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Starting the Cardio
    Hi I have been doing crunchs etc for 8 months now and have a very good exercise routine going on but I don't do cardio, I know I have to too see the results on my abs, but if I start doing cardio now will I burn the fat faster due to that I have more muscle now?

Thank you
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Nov 9, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Any answers?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2008, 06:15 AM

You may notice an increase simply due to burning more calories... but think of cardio as improving other areas of your body that you won't visibly see. It will exercise your heart, improve circulation, and you'll feel a difference in your energy level, and lung function.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Cardio Twister [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone seen it or have it? I want to buy it but I am scared to and it not work. Do you think it would work from the looks of it? Presonally, I think it would. I mean it'r running which works and its also moving so that couldn't hurt right?

What is the best cardio [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I am looking for new ways for cardio I swim, run, and ride my bike; but I really enjoying boxing and punching the bag. Yesterday I just rolled with my buddy for about 15 minutes then we spared for another 20 minutes and after all that I hit the bag for 5 3 min rounds. When I was done I felt...

Cardio and eating [ 1 Answers ]

Should I eat before I jog in the morning?

View more questions Search