Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baau249 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Finding foreclosues in the DC area
    Hello,

I am currently on an H1B visa and I am trying to buy an affordable house or condo in the DC area. Do you know where I can go to to look up foreclosures? Should I look into websites? Should I go to a bank or a financial institution? Realtors? Or organizations?

Thank you

John
    deedgrabber Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Oct 1, 2008, 05:08 AM

Most of the typical foreclosures will be on the MLS along with the other properties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a job when moving to new area. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are planning to move about 4hrs away. I've never left my hometown before...:( !! I need some advice on finding a job in the new area and how to get it. I am searching jobs online (and they're plentiful there!). Do I need to go ahead and apply? If so, what if they call me...

Local area network&wide area network [ 1 Answers ]

i. If we can extend the LAN then why we need a WAN? ii. How can a bridge know whether to forward frames? iii. Can the length of an Ethernet be increased to many segments of 500 meter each merely by adding a repeater to connect each additional segment? iv. How can a computer attach to a network...

Formula for finding volume and surface area [ 1 Answers ]

What is the formula for finding the volume and surface area of hexagonal prism and octagonal prism?? :confused:

Dmz area [ 7 Answers ]

What is OWA means? OWA "front End" " DMZ Area"? OWA "Back End" " DMZ Area"?

View more questions Search