Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Safe skin whiteners to use during pregnancy
    Hello

Does anyone know of any natural safe skin lighteners to use during pregnancy
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 26, 2008, 12:07 PM

I suggest asking your doctor to be 100% sure of any product's safety while pregnant.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 02:45 PM

A skin lightener that's safe to use during pregnancy - brightening, calcium, camellia, Kiehl's, licorice, melasma, product, sugar, sun damage, vitamin C, white tea - DailyBeauty™ - A beauty blog powered by NewBeauty® Magazine

Check out these sites but still review it with your doctor and go over the ingredients. I only found one that states it's safe but you never know. I suggest waiting until after you have your baby and if you plan on breastfeeding, then wait until you finish just to be on the safe side. Not only do we have to watch what we put into our body but we must also watch what we put on our body. Skin bleachers have chemicals in it that can be harmful to our unborn child because some chemicals can enter your bloodstream. Review everything you take with your doctor first.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 04:38 AM

Thank you both for your advice, I will just stay away from the whiteners for now my baby's health is the most important thing to me
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 10:23 AM

I think that is your best option for you and your unborn. Take care of yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin "whiteners" that work for african americans [ 43 Answers ]

I need to find out what is the best form of skin whitening product for my skin tone (ie: pills/cremes) and which brands work the best. Before moving back to the island of Oahu I was a tanish-orange complextion with a pale "hue." And now I'm a dark orange complextion... which products would work...

Skin Whiteners that ACTUALLY WORK! [ 24 Answers ]

I'm looking for a skin whitener (NOT LIGHTENER) that actually works. I'm tired of searching the web and forums for products that seem promising on the first two or three threads but by the fourth spread people are saying they've gotten darker, or streaks, or spots or something. Does someone out...

View more questions Search