Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2006, 08:51 PM
    Yeah if I am pregnant they will be around 3 years apart I figure that is a good distance. My brothers are only 15 months apart, so I defintely have heard all about the mischeif they got in together and so forth. That is DEFINTELY too close for me. Also my brothers kids are only 11 months apart, hah, so I def. didn't want them that close. I think almost 3 years is a good time. Still nothing. I am going to try to get a test tomarrow, so that I can know one way or another. Cross your fingers for me!
    Hoping4aBFP Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Jun 14, 2006, 10:36 AM
    MY fingers are CROSSEDDDDDDD!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

Any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have split up and my 8yr old brother seems to be rebelling towards my mum. He won't do as he told by her. The minute I ask him to he does it without argument. I guess my little bro is angry at my mum and maybe balmes her in some way?? He gets so upset and I have no idea what is...

Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a project in my debate class. We have to find a debatable topic about Meteorology, and I've come up with nothing. Cloud seeding and global warming have already been taking up and I just can't seem to find anything worth debating about. It doesn't matter which side I choose, it just has to be...

View more questions Search