Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby5679 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Trailer wiring for dodge dakota
    I bought a 2006 dodge dakota and it has the tow haul pkg. but there is no wiring harness for a trailer and can not find where to hook up a wiring harness yo the factory wiring any sugg.
    PalmettoFinesse Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Sep 18, 2008, 06:24 PM
    There has to be one somewhere if it's a tow pkg... but if you don't see one under the rear bumper or where the spare tire should be or at least wires running to that area then you should take it to the dealership you got it from and talk to them about it... a previous owner may have removed the wires for some reason and if you have a warranty on it then it should be covered

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram 2000 dodge dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I need wiring digram for a 2000 dodge dakota v6 3.9L

89 Dodge Dakota [ 5 Answers ]

3.9 89 Dodge Dakota usually starts well but may stall and be difficult to restart. Have replaced coil and spark plug wires also disconnected EGR valve. The problem is it dies while idling. Any ideas on how to stop this from happening?

89 dodge dakota [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have an 89 dodge dakota truck 4 cyl If I put the clutch in it starts up just find But if I release the clutch while in neutral The motor dies anyone no what this could be? :mad: The clutch does not need to be pressed down to try to start it does attempt to start weather I have if...

89 dodge dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dakota 2.5 liter that is running very rough, it sounds like it is misfiring, I replaced the distributor and rotor, it is better but is still popping. Any advice would be very helpful.

View more questions Search