Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Sep 16, 2008, 09:05 PM
    IS it me or is making out and sex all around me?
    Seriously, maybe I have just been more aware because of my age but I feel like there is always things like people making out or sex or 3rd base or whatever all around me, I feel very inexpirienced and every time I am feeling slightly more secure or okay about it, just another little thought pops into my head.. seriously, I just want to know, are their any 14/15 year olds who haven't done anything yet.. because right now I feel like I am not in the same ball park as most of my peers.
    dos089 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 10:55 PM
    hey... nowadays you seem to be right, all these young kids are starting to mess around so early, not that I'm that old I'm only 19, but when I was that age I hadn't really done anything either, don't feel like your inexperience though or that your missing out on anything because with everything that's being passed around now because of all these sexually active people who don't use protection, you shouldn't even worry about it and if and when you do decide to do anything you shouldn't do it because you feel left out, I know that feeling sucks though, but trust me it will be so much better for you if you wait until your ready to do anything and if its with a person you know you can trust =)
    nyminute Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 09:53 PM
    You are not the only one. I promise. Try not to feel pressured by all of the people doing it around you. You are your own person, and if you're not ready to do it, then don't! You have plenty of time, and though it seems hard to feel like an outsider right now, it won't matter when you grow older.
    onlymyself Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Sep 18, 2008, 06:03 AM
    I am 14 and it is this year that I kissed a boy for the first time.
    In my opinion you SHOULDN'T have sex younger than 16 for sure.
    In making out... do it when you are ready and with the person you really want to and don't feel pressured because believe me it would suck!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 18, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Here's the secret.. you are in the same ballpark. It's called puberty and sexual awareness. Naturally once these new hormones pop up in your head, you will see it around every corner, and the same is happening to your peers.

It all depends on how you realize what is happening, through education and talking with your peers. And, believe me, some of them are just as 'confused' as you are but don't want to admit it because it's not 'cool'. But even though they might seem to be more advanced than you are, they just might be letting their fantasies 'talk' and not really act upon it.

So, don't feel alone, we all go through it, depending on how we 'grow' with it and mature. Those hormones take charge sometimes and as long as you are aware, you'll do just fine.

If the thought of entering this chapter scares you, try diverting your attention with a good book or comedy or anything else that will keep you busy and safe until you feel the need to 'join' the experimental stage.

Stick with us and keep us posted. And above all, stay SAFE - talk to your parents or us first before you make any big moves...

lunapotter Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Sep 18, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Your not alone kid. I haven't done anything either. And it's a good way to be keep it that way.try not to give in to peer pressure. It takes a real man or woman to say no to "certain" things. Not saying that there not decent,but you're putting yourself in a safer spot.
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2008, 04:23 PM
    I'm 17, never been on a date, never been kissed or anything. So, your not the only one. I'm just waiting for the right guy!
    Kiam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 05:47 PM

I am 20 and I have not tried drugs or have sex
    (Have had the chance a few times)

I know many who had sex the first time when they were 13-15 years old.
    You are not alone... I have been thinking the same thing a few years back, but I decided to wait until I find a girl who I really love :)
    pikachufannumber1 Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Sep 24, 2008, 07:28 PM

I am so with you. I feel unexperienced, ESPECIALLY since I just got my first boyfriend (YAY!! ) but I'm his first too so I know it's OK. Just go with the flow and refrain from any sex. I notice it too, but you will get the best person for you while everyone regrets fooling around so early losing their most precious possession to someone they didn't even love.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 24, 2008, 07:31 PM

To me, it seems that 90% of the girls out there are unfortunately not virgins. And I think its because girls feel pressure by other girls. Fortunately for me, I'm a boy, and my friends understand that I don't want to have sex, and we are all fine with how far we have all gone.

You are definitely not alone, it may just appear that way

Sep 25, 2008, 08:44 PM

Umm thannks xD. But its okay, id rather wait, I'm still just insecure, I'm not going to rush into things... I know I know better than that.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 25, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxRomana View Post
    First of all, straight up, if that's a pic of you you're absolutely gorgeous. If you want to lose your virginity wait for a few years and I'll get someone I know to help you lose it. Belief and reality are very different things, most may seem to be doing it as far as you believe but in reality most aren't. Most of those who are rushed in too early instead of waiting for someone very special like you. So if any virgin on here wants a male to treat them very well then I'm the one for you. I'm unusual for I no matter what anyone says I'm always myself, no phony. You should all be yourselves and think in an unorthodox manner against the grain (including peer pressure and guilt.) Can I be the first of the poster or any virgin here ? No time limit, I'm not gonna rush you into it.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??
    I read your other posts, and there is another where you try to pick up some girl off another board...
    This forum isn't the place to find virgins to have sex with...
    You've been told by other members to grow up, and act a little more mature on these forums. Please just answer the questions, and stop asking virgins to have sex with you. That is just ridiculous.

And Barbiechick, very nice handeling of the "offer". You are too nice, lol. Very mature and responsible of you. :)

Oct 3, 2008, 06:25 PM

thank you ^_^.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 06:36 PM

No worries everyone, our dear PaxRomana has been banned, farewell, don't let the door hit you on the way out. He will be missed. Not! ;)

Barbie, about your original question, you know what I'm going to say, and you know why.

I let peer pressure get the better of me and I did have sex at a young age. I do regret it, I really do.

There's no hurry. Think of it this way, everyone else may be doing it, but what does that make them? They are sheep, all of them. It takes so much more strength to be original, not to follow the other sheep.

Trust me, when push comes to shove, your choice not to follow the pack will be the thing that sets you apart, the thing that makes you special and unique.

Also, just because your friends are saying that they're all doing it, doesn't mean they are. They crave attention and are probably telling a bit of a lie in order to get that attention.

I happen to think that you are a great young lady (great, now I sound like a mom ;)) don't ruin that. Be who you want to be, no matter what.

We're here if you need to talk, remember that. :)
    stelatonmave Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2008, 01:34 AM

Everyone tells teenagers they should wait because they aren't ready for sex yet. But that's a bit misleading. You are physically ready, obviously. That's what puberty is. And you see it around you because it's a major human function: reproduction. The issue isn't whether you're ready for sex, but whether you're ready to navigate relationships. Sex is a physical act which often, especially in our messed-up society, has emotional, financial, and long-lasting side effects. If you are confused, it's OK. Relationships are confusing! Just relax, and don't let your friends pressure you into giving it up just because they already have. I was out of high school before I had sex, and sometimes I think I could have waited longer ;) Just be comfortable with yourself, and if you get a little 'riled' then practice some self love, which is satisfying and doesn't have so many possible complications and repercussions.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Oct 6, 2008, 02:03 PM

I did have sex until I finished high school and acceptance letter to university. I was 18 at that time.

The girl I lost my v-card to is now a total 8itch & hoe.

I suggest you stay yourself and don't follow the stupid trend.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 6, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan View Post
    I did have sex until I finished high school and acceptance letter to university. I was 18 at that time.

Haha, hj, I always love reading your posts...
    They are blunt, but make sense. Spoken from true expirience. I hate it when people sugarcoat things. THANK YOU for being honest.

And that is exactly what it is, a trend. I know people who did it JUST to say they did it. Doesn't matter who it was with, they just wanted to be able to say they did it. One day, they are going to regret it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan View Post

Why does every "man" whose girlfriend walked out describe her in these same terms? Apparently she changed after she left you?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 6, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Why does every "man" whose girlfriend walked out describe her in these same terms? Apparently she changed after she left you?
    Hi Judy, I guess that there is still that 'double standard' attitude around, unfortunately. When a guy gets what he wants and she moves on, she's no longer on that pedestal and his ego gets bruised, so naturally they have to fight back - some in a mature way, and some not so mature.

hjpan, honey, you are still carrying too much anger around with you and I dearly hope that one day you'll let a little harmony into your life.. don't fight it just because you got hurt - we all do at times, and live with it and go on. Please, for me, set yourself some goals for peace and self-reliance in your life and free yourself up to allow some happiness to enter.

TTFN,

hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Oct 6, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Hi Judy, I guess that there is still that 'double standard' attitude around, unfortunately. When a guy gets what he wants and she moves on, she's no longer on that pedestal and his ego gets bruised, so naturally they have to fight back - some in a mature way, and some not so mature.

hjpan, honey, you are still carrying too much anger around with you and I dearly hope that one day you'll let a little harmony into your life.. don't fight it just because you got hurt - we all do at times, and live with it and go on. Please, for me, set yourself some goals for peace and self-reliance in your life and free yourself up to allow some happiness to enter.

TTFN,

Thanks =]

I've been controlling my emotions for a bit. But it enrages me that other users get all hyped up cause my posts are "too crude or rude" with straight-forward response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Out [ 19 Answers ]

Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here? :confused:

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

Making a DVD [ 5 Answers ]

OK I have this problem, I wants to put my movies in dvd so I can watch it at my dvd player but I dun no how to do that so can some one explain how to do it ? Is possible I can put more than 1 movie in the dvd so I can watch it at my dvd player

Making a will [ 3 Answers ]

I came across in a mail order catalogue (a reputable one) that offered a do it yourself legal will kit valid in all 50 states. I just want to update my simple will because my husband passed away. What is your opinion, on the kit. Thanks in advance.

Making a DVD [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter has made a PowerPoint presentation complete with sound and animation she wants to send to her pen pal in Scotland. She is trying to save the presentation on to a DVD so that it will play on her friend's DVD home player. However when we tried to burn a DVD using NERO on our PC and...

View more questions Search