Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2004, 05:54 PM
    What do guys want?
    All right, guys: here's a question just for you. I'm an almost 16-year-old sophomore and you guys confuse me (yea -- girls aren't the only confusing people!). What do you really want at this age? I'd apperciate anything anyone has to offer! Thanks!
    Maki Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2004, 09:44 PM
    Re: What do guys want?
    I'm not sure exactly what I wanted at that age, but I can offer you some advice that will most likely help you out. Guys are going to try and get in your pants, so my best advice is make sure they don't, at least not at your age. Give it a few years, find the right guy, one you truly love, and then, maybe. But don't go ruinin your life by getting pregnant in high school and endin up dropping out and living on welfare. I've seen way too many girls do just that. Save yourself for that special someone, and I guarantee it'll be worth the wait. All you really need to do for a guy now is just be there, be someone he can talk to and him be someone you can talk to. Give him companionship, and expect no less from him. Don't let him treat you like he owns you, and don't ever ever ever let him raise a hand towards you. If a guy ever hits you, don't you take a second thought on sticking around, no matter how you feel about him, because if he does it once, he will do it again. Anyway, just be yourself, don't go all out just to make a guy like you, find a guy who likes you for you, not for your makeup or your looks, but for your heart and your brain and your personality.
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2004, 11:24 AM
    I think Maki is being straight forward and honest and you should listen to his advice which isn't all that bad coming from a 19 year old. Young men generally want to establish their manhood and may say or do anything to have sex with you! Stay Alert!! Kudos for Maki and Good Luck to Lucy!!
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2004, 04:33 PM
    Thanks so much you two! Your advice was great! Don't worry, I fully intend to save myself for marriage -- I'd feel really guilty if I didn't! Thanks again and I'd love anything else anyone has to offer! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hey guys... [ 2 Answers ]

:) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search