Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2004, 04:28 PM
    I went to court for no reason what can I sue for?
    Continuation of "roommate won't leave" files

Ok so I went to court with this jerk, he named me in his case against the landlord, because while I was away he was kidked out of his place, then took the same papers and got back in.

When the judge said this is a simple lock out, and then I said that he's back in and "why am i here?" he named me in the lawsuite as the landlord / super, and when I told the judge that I was just a tenant. He looked at the other guy and said "Why are you here then?", "your luky he hasent sewed you yet" meaning me,
    The question is what can I sew for? Any help will be apreciated.

MagikPoo... Lookin for dough!!

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke Detectors Going off for no reason [ 13 Answers ]

Our smoke detectors in our home go off in the middle of the night for no reason. It starts w/ one and then before you know it all of them are going off. We have tried to vacumn them but they still go off at least once a month. They are only 4 years old.

Is there a reason that I am still single? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi... I am 31 years old! I am divorced with one child. I have been divorced for 6 years. I was in a relationship 2 months after my divorce for approximately 3 years! Needless to say... the last year of our relationship... he cheated! He is now married to this gal and has a child! I truly...

Computer reboots for no reason [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone help me with this problem. I am running XP that has all of the updates from MicroSoft. For no reason it will shut down and reboot while I'm looking at things on the net or reading the AJC paper on-line. I have NOD32 virus protection and ewido 3.5 mal-ware protection. I just totally...

Jesus is the reason for the season [ 5 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.