Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HappyToast Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Establish NC again?
    Here is my first post. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...er-247593.html

So I established NC for about 2 weeks excluding the text from her aunt. But yesterday she was talking to my friend by aim which she sent me a copy of talking about how much she's hurting and missing me. That she still loves me and when I get my life together she wants me back. I know this and am going to have to make a difficult life choice, no way out of it, just have to do it.

Anyway, she sent the conversation along with a message saying she still loves/misses me still wants to marry me. I was busy at the time so I didn't answer right away, then she sent me another message saying that if I didn't want to talk that she will give up all hope on me, when I find the message I tried to call her but she didn't pick up so I sent her a short response " no that was not my intention, i had a job interview, i miss and love you too, and if you want to talk you know how to get in touch with me."

A couple of hours pass and in response she says " i want to pick up the phone but i can't " and a little update as to what she's been up to so I respond and now nothing.

Do I just not talk to her again. Short messages? w/ or w/out bringing up the break up?
    I am getting it together so she will want to be apart of my life... is this setting me back. I rather not lose her at all. Again in advance any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Aug 26, 2008, 11:30 PM
    I say have a talk with her, maybe this time apart was what you needed to know if you guys really cared for one another in times of crisis. If she says this she might be missing you. Have a talk with her but make sure you guys are clear about what went wrong in the past to issure that it does not repeat itself.
    Good luck with everything
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 08:09 AM
    I guess it didn't work out with that other guy so now she is lonely so she is looking for "old faithful"!
    Response she says " i want to pick up the phone but i can't "
    For someone who wants you back so bad, that's nor what her actions say as she is putting things on her own terms, so return to NC, and end this confusing drama. Its your fault if you keep listening to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to establish home business through internet [ 3 Answers ]

I want to establish home business through internet.Like paid survey, mailing lists or any other ideas.PLEASE if any body has successful ideas , help me. What are the most reputable survey web sites that I can make job with ?

How to establish paternity [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some help. The man listed on my birth certificate as my father denies that I am his daughter. Him and my mother were legally married at the time of my birth, but were separated. For medical reasons as well as piece of mind, I need to know if he is my biological father. Is it...

Paternity Establish? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a seven year old son, and there is no father on his birth certificate. His biological father died when I was 4 months pregnant with him and he has never had anything to do with that side of the family because they are not the kind of people to have a child around. I have been with my...

At 70 I can't establish a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

I have been single almost 6 years,I have been on a dating service and have had over 300 matches in 3years.I have actually met about 60 ladys.I am now 70 and the matches have ranged from 60 -70 years of age. I am not heavy,I AM healthy, exercize regulary,think I am fairly good looking,and not a...

View more questions Search