Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Bioclair does contain HQ
    Hey,

I know a lot of people are using bioclair and thinking that its all natural, oohh no my friends don't be fooled. Bioclair is made in africa, I believe its made by the same company that makes a whole host of other skin lightening products, such as clair liss, maxi tone, fair and white, etc. All these products originate from one company Sivop and they are in the Ivory Coast, their products have been banned from many countried because they contain a high level of HQ ( and the lie on the lables about the actual hQ percentage contained in the product) , so that is why these products are smuggled into various countries and then sold to unsuspecting consumers.

But don't take my work for it please visit ths link from the government of Ghana also an African counrtry where they have seized many shipments of these harmful products from reaching their citizens, Health News of Tuesday, 5 September 2006

So the point of this post is that bioclair is not all natural it contains HQ people and if you are OK with using HQ then you won't have a problem with using bio clair. To each is own. Personally HQ scares me I am in west africa right now and there are a lot of bleachers in this region of the world, and I see people with black and green skin on their faces especially around the eye area all the time, its quit an eye soar, to see the damages of long term HQ usage.

Good luck to all in your skin lightening journey, but don't be blinded by perfectly clear skin, inform yourselves on the products that you are using.

lighterrr
    brightskingal Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Aug 23, 2008, 11:20 AM
    So from what I read in that article, only the bioclair body cream contains HQ and steroids? What about the oil and the lotion?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Waow that's scary I think I might just switch to the lotion and the oil then damnnnnnnnnn
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Ummm the lotion is the same as the cream, only difference is that is comes in a different bottle, oil is really meaningless, its just recommended you use it to enhance your results buts is really just to moisturize the skin.

I have a lot of experience with these african skin lightening creams, gels, lotions and oils. I am not againsy HQ, I am simply tryying to inform users of bio clair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search