Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guidostern Posts: 247, Reputation: 17

Aug 22, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Enjoy the slow time of getting to know him more... like Tal said, it's only been three weeks... there may be a lot of pinned up feelings there, but just take you time. Is it really that big of a deal that his myspace status says he's in a relationship? You don't want to be too over powering or else you could push him away...
    Smoked Posts: 157, Reputation: 29

Aug 22, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Careful... One wrong step here could work against you.

Like it has been said, guy time, give him his guy time and I would be willing to be you end up seeing him sometime this weekend anyway.

The myspace thing? Leave it alone. Until you are in a truly committed relationship where he is reciprocating your feelings openly this could blow up in your face.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 03:45 PM
    To POST #4: Ivory0921 disagrees: Its sad? That's IT??
    Um, no, that's NOT it. That post had two more paragraphs, the last which was very positive.

Um, post #4 was month ago? My second post #16 also was positive and encouraging... and weeks later you admitted we were all pretty much leading you in the right direction.

Why the sudden irritation with a post a month old? I don't believe my observation was actually wrong, either, your original story WAS sad... true, but sad. Today at least you're in a position to have SO much more in your life now that you're not walking that storyline anymore.

Everyone here wants you to succeed. That's why we interact with people in moments of need. But we talk straight. And usually people can take it.

You can take it, and you're doing better today that you were a month ago. I remind you to keep looking forward, that's where your success lies.
    Ivory0921 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 03:52 PM
    It's MY QUESTION and I can disagree to the answers if I want to. :D
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Well, you WERE doing better. What's the new temper tantrum about? Something new happened you haven't shared with us? We're still here if you want to talk.

Oh, and good job for being so truthful. You warned us in your very first sentence what to expect, didn't you. I like people who are know themselves and don't apologize for it. Good for you. (no sarcasm intended, I mean it.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She asked for space after a big fight [ 11 Answers ]

All right guys back again, last year went through the same thing in a post under pablocruz696, now going through it again only this time moved out. It seems things made a change for the worse we split up right after the holidays and she got to meet the whole family, and once came back she was going...

My g/f asked me for space and its killing me. [ 29 Answers ]

I've been dating a girl for 4 months, doesn't seem like a long time but it sure was. I'm 26 and she's 31... we started seeing each other right after she got out of a 5 year relationship in which she thought she was going to marry the guy... she actually says she finally cut the cord with him when...

Girlfriend asked for space, took a day [ 127 Answers ]

Entire story merged Hey all, I'm new to this open forum thing so bear with me I am 19 years old, and a sophomore in college. I starting talking to and dating this girl near the beginning of October. She is 19 as well, but a freshman. We get along really well, we have the same sense of...

My girl of 3 years has asked for space [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, mygirlfriend of 3 years has said she is not hapy and needs to go to her mums to sort her head out. We have lived together for 2 years and she has gone to her mums before about a year ago, but she came back. We don't really argue but we do bicker a lot about nothing and when she drinks at...

My Girlfriend asked for space [ 1 Answers ]

When I was in eigthgrade I became a very good friend of this girl, we always spoke to each other until the end of the year the next year we didn't spoke at all and then in 10th grade she came to me. I knew that she wanted something more than just friendship so asked her on a date and then asked her...

View more questions Search