Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:10 AM
    NIght Unky...
    Alty... good job and getting back to painting!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Ok, going now, night all!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Night Unky, sleep tight. :)

Starty, it's a beginning, and I won't give up. :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:28 AM
    :) never quit!
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Never give up, never surrender. :);)
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:36 AM
    I hope to keep the Warrior alive, so I am just passing it along... LOL
    You getting over your yucks? I haven't read back to get caught up...
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 11:38 AM
    I'm much better now, thanks for asking. :)

Now I have to get my butt in gear, house needs cleaning, school supplies need buying, Sydney's birthday is August 26, Jared is Sept 4. Ahhhhh, I'm going crazy. Where's my beer? ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:41 AM
    I am lagging... I need a few more jobs and more money...
    Maybe tonight I will go get some cute outfits... for my daughter at least;)
    My youngest will be in kindergarten, Jett in 1st grade, daughter in middle school and oldest in high school... Holy crap, huh?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Crap. That was your beer?

My naughty, bad self apologizes.

b, double e, double r, u, n time.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:45 AM
    You people need to wait till after dinner to have your beers... or what ever you want to drink.;)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Rebbie, guess what I did last night? I started painting a new picture. Not loving it so far, but I won't give up. I'll post it when it's done. :)
    Yea!! I am proud of you Sweet Alty! I read all the posts but I must have missed something. I think Unky asked if you were painting on cloth?? Will you share what you are painting or do we have to wait for the unveiling?

Keep us posted on your progress. I am just excited that you are beginning again, something that meant so much to you in the past!! :p
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Ra Ra Ra R! Are you working on anything?
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    :) never quit!
    That should be our "MOTTO"! I have been slackin'! Your threebies are growing up!! Fun times but enjoy now. I sure miss my kiddos being home. I need to put on the Warrior attire and stop being sadsack... need to get my fight going again.. Thanks for the reminder. :p
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Rebs, there are fourbies;) And they need to keep busy, I am tired... and they are getting bored now.;)
    Never quit... yes, never
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Rebs, there are fourbies;) And they need to keep busy, I am tired...and they are getting bored now.;)
    Never quit.....yes, never
    OH MY GOSH!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

My apologies. I didn't mean to leave one out. When I read your post, I missed the "middle School" child. Thank you for telling me. My mind raced on to "high school" I guess. Whew, don't want to leave any treasures out.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Heehee, that's OK... she always complains of being left out... we do live with four boys, so sometimes things happen. LOL
    Reb, I am hoping to use my nights after work to get started on some great Christmas presents, I need some ideas that will require me making gifts for over twenty people, and I would love to personalize them! I just don't know what to do this year... I am at a loss. Fall is coming and I will be needing to keep busy... beside helping with homework... and baking that is;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Heehee, thats ok...she always complains of being left out...we do live with four boys, so sometimes things happen. LOL
    Reb, I am hoping to use my nights after work to get started on some great Christmas presents, I need some ideas that will require me making gifts for over twenty people, and I would love to personalize them! I just don't know what to do this year...I am at a loss. Fall is coming and I will be needing to keep busy...beside helping with homework....and baking that is;)
    I kind of know the feeling you shared about your daughter. I am the youngest and the other two are older. They were always getting to do fun stuff because they were older and I felt left out some but I made my own fun!! Tell your daughter, she is not alone in feeling the way she does but the true picture will emerge of how important she is to those brothers. Seems when we are younger, these brothers don't value us as much as in later years.

I wasn't planned and got to hear that alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my life. LOL How I was a surprise, they thought they had had their little family all done and then here I came. Later, Mother would say how I was the delight of her life and always made her laugh and how boring her life would have been without me but that was after I was grown, had two children and grands! Long after I had an image of my being a mistake. LOL Oh well, here I am! :p :p :p

I will mail more later in personal note. Were you wanting some ideas for Christmas Craft gifts?? I will get my brain in gear and post later if you would like.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 01:19 PM
    My dad always says, "you are the best mistake I ever made Start"
    I heard the same thing... all my life, but I assume they are all happy I came into this world. Heehee
    Yes, ideas would be great!
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Is there another guess it... anywhere?
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Starty, you bored?

Well, it's official, I don't like the way the painting is turning out. I'm very sure it's the fact that I only really have two brushes right now that aren't completely ruined. All of my dad's and my supplies were in storage for over 7 years, I didn't care for them properly. Also, the oil paints that came with a present I got last year are very poor quality, also there where only 9 colors and a tiny tube of white. Anyway, I don't think I'll finish it, but Starby said she likes it so I'll send it to her as is even though it's not done.

Birthday is coming up, hopefully hubby will take the hint and get me some new supplies. Hint, hint hubby. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search