Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Idea sales
    You I have an idea but can't find a place that doesn't make me pay out tha a%$ to leave a post, can anyone help point me in tha right direction?
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Aug 19, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Not sure what you are referring to. Could you make your question a bit clearer please.
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rex123
    Not sure what you are reffering to. Could you make your question a bit clearer please.
    I have an idea and some basic desighns its pretty good but I don't have the money to get a prototype made so I just want to sale the idea, but I'm having trouble finding somewhere that I can make a post or add that is either free or near it.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Aug 19, 2008, 03:44 AM
    Still not sure if I understand but if you are talikng about making a post or an add, why not try kijiji

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examp [ 10 Answers ]

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examples

Sales Credit in a Sales Journal [ 3 Answers ]

2/10, n/30 :confused: COLO COMPANY Sales Journal AR Debit COGS Inv. Trans. Sales Debit Date Account Debited No. No. Credit Inv. Credit May 2 Hensel Company 8785 83 4,100 16 Hensel Company 8786 84 1,890 ...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

View more questions Search