Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gg23 Posts: 72, Reputation: 12

Aug 12, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Hey ht. I know at first it's hard to listen to what people tell you on this website, but trust me they are right. The best thing to do is actually to go NC as early as possible. Just vanish and leave no trace. Focus on yourself and use this as an opportunity to maybe start a new chapter of your life. I know it's hard to do, but you have what it takes to do it. Take it one day at the time and try to regroup. And every time you feel like you want to contact her come here or get busy... with time you will get better... stay strong bro... it hurts as hell
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    Here is what a friend told me. Everytime you feel like contacting her, punch yourself in the gut, because that is the exact same feeling as you will receive when you text her and she either A. responds with something mean or B. Doesn't respond
    That made me laugh. Sorry, just the picture of our faithful poster taking a haymaker shot at himself... don't forget to ice down afterwards! ;)
    HappyToast Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 09:31 PM
    What everyone has said is exactly what I need to do. I get the clarity after I read all the responses. Even the gut shot. I got to try that. I felt like I couldn't breath earlier today. I will sooo try that. Thanks everyone
    HappyToast Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 03:48 PM
    I don't think she changed her mailing address, I just got a bank statement. Should I call her and tell her? Text? Email? My last contact with her was a week ago. Should I ask her how's she's doing? Its freaking me out again. Please help.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Um. It's just a bank statement... so... unless it's a cred card bill that needs immediate attention... then... no. She'll get to it eventually.
    Ladygack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 04:19 PM
    If she's already talking to other guys then she's just wants to see who's out there. Don't hold back, it's not fair that she want's the break and she's talking to another guy, you shouldn't hold back either. It's totally not fair for you. Let go and go out if she want's to be with you she'll call you within a week, not over a month, it's hard to be without the one you love, so she will call. Don't call or message her she'll find it confusing and want to call you more if you act like it doesn't bother you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to take a break, very complicated situation (long) [ 9 Answers ]

So this will be a bit of a long read, I'll probably catch some heat on this situation but id still like to get some other people's perspectives. So were to begin. So I met this girl when I first started my new job. She was married. She still is. She is also 35 and I'm 25. Really connected...

My girlfriend wanted a break? [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my girlfriend for 3 and a half years. We started with the games cause she was so hard to get. I played it very cool for a while and didn't answer my phone all the time. I worked in the evening which meant I only see her late when I would go stay at her house. This was all going well but...

Just friends... But how long to wait to contact? [ 8 Answers ]

I really need some advice... see I had started dating this guy. Wonderful sweet caring loyal guy, and within two weeks he started planing marriage in his head, where we will be in a year... and I panicked too quick for me. Not only that the relationship was suppose to be open, but it seemed closed...

View more questions Search