Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 14, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by theguywithnolife
    No xD
    I'm about to go to bed, I usually don't think 30 minutes before I i go to school, and knowing me. I'll be in the middle of the shower getting all the cholerine out of my hair and getting ready for school then outa no where I'll scream "I get it!"
    Hee, hee, I can picture it. Guy in school, sitting quietly at his desk, suddenly he jumps up from his seat and screams "I get it!" As the other students and teachers stare at him wondering, he sits down calmly and says "You had to be there". ;)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 08:27 PM
    (;
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Hiya Joe... long time :)
    Pets Expert

Aug 14, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Hey kids. I am exhausted all, can't stay awake. It's sad, after all it's only 10:45pm. I'm going to go hit the sack, pass out, hopefully until morning. ;)

Be good. Hey Joe, keep M company, everyone else seems to be missing tonight. Hey, you don't think they're having a party and didn't invite us? Hmmmmmm, I wonder. ;)

Good night all. M, have a great weekend and have a beer for me after work, make it two. :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Thanks Alty will do!

Night Night :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 14, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Alty I was just going to call you, since you said to call at 11ish, but I won't wake you k? We'll talk tomorrow. Have a good sleepy sleep!

Hey Batman, Hey Joe, Hey everyone else! ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Hey starby... very quiet in here today!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 14, 2008, 10:07 PM
    It's been kind of quiet all week hasn't it?. Hmmmmm!
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Yeah it has... bummer , means I have to do work :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 14, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Bummer, it means I might have to do some more teenager pregnancy tests! LOL!! ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 14, 2008, 11:31 PM
    I guess I'll say my normal late night G'day to you Batman! You have a great weekend, and don't drink the beer for me too fast... It makes me have to pee a lot! LOL!
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 11:46 PM
    LOL... Thanks starby

Hope you have a great weekend too :)

Ciao ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 14, 2008, 11:59 PM
    Well you should know by Sunday how my weekend went right? Let me know so I know what to wear Saturday night okay?. LOL!!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starby
    Pull up a seat Unky! Can you bring hotdogs? Oh, and you can't have beer, so bring some soda's too okay?!!
    Fine for me. How 'bout, calling the other thread after this one "Ducky's World"? Or another name, relating to your world Starby?? :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Why in the heck does it always come down to the DUCK??
    Stringer, you should pay for this when you get back... and Starbs... I think you should be an eagle instead... LMAO
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008
    Fine for me. How 'bout, calling the other thread after this one "Ducky's World"? or another name, relating to your world Starby???:)
    HAHAHA! Ducky World... that's funny! We need an amusement park don't we?

Yes Starty, I should be an eagle shouldn't I?. LOL! I'm starting to forget how I ever became a duck in the first place! Hmmmm!. QUACK... oops!!

(Unky, I don't think you know that we are also over in Sneezy and Stringers Sanitarium too... I think you might have missed that one. Geez, I don't know what room I'm in half the time! :eek: )
    Pets Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 06:59 PM
    How you became a duck. Hmmm, long story, but a fun one.

Unky, since you might not know how our little duck came to be, I'll tell you.

There once was a youngish Canadian gall named Starbuck, and of course she lived in Canada. ;) Well, the Canadians have what we call Canada day, it's on July 1st. We all get crazy, drink beer, go see fireworks, you know, PARTY!

On July 1st a young sweet girl named Startover aka Starty, came on to AMHD to wish all her Canadian friends a happy Canada day.

Now, the Canadians refer to themselves as Canucks, don't ask why, no one really knows. So Starty, knowing the Canadian vernacular, wanted to be as Canadian friendly as possible, wanted her Canadian friends to be happy, so she said "Happy Canada day to all you canducks". It was a fatal error, one that will live in infamy.

Starby, being the cute little Canduck that she is, said "I'm a duck?"

Well, of course big bad Alty came along, saw the typo and magically turned Starbuck into Starduck. In fact, Alty went so far as to write a kids book about Starduck. She is a celebrity, in her own mind, and shall be treated as such. Yes, we want to roast her, but only because she is a very lovely duck, and she looks so yummy.

Anyway, she will never be an eagle, sadly that's not in her destiny, she will forever be a Canduck, our little Canduck, Starduck. :)

Ah, got to love a story. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 16, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Hahahaha! Alty Alty Alty! I had a short term brain interuptance. Funny how that happens! I guess I get too busy trying to run and hide, in order not to be fried, that I forgot how I was borned! :( ::sniff::
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg

There once was a youngish Canadian gall named Starbuck, and of course she lived in Canada. ;) Well, the Canadians have what we call Canada day, it's on July 1st. We all get crazy, drink beer, go see fireworks, you know, PARTY!

On July 1st a young sweet girl named Startover aka Starty, came on to AMHD to wish all her Canadian friends a happy Canada day.

Now, the Canadians refer to themselves as Canucks, don't ask why, no one really knows. So Starty, knowing the Canadian vernacular, wanted to be as Canadian friendly as possible, wanted her Canadian friends to be happy, so she said "Happy Canada day to all you canducks". It was a fatal error, one that will live in infamy.

Well, of course big bad Alty came along, saw the typo and magically turned Starbuck into Starduck. In fact, Alty went so far as to write a kids book about Starduck. She is a celebrity, in her own mind, and shall be treated as such. Yes, we want to roast her, but only because she is a very lovely duck, and she looks so yummy.

Anyway, she will never be an eagle, sadly that's not in her destiny, she will forever be a Canduck, our little Canduck, Starduck. :)

Ah, gotta love a story. :)
    I just laughed my azz off... I am smiling still... ALTY, you are great and hope to see that book come out soon. Now I have more proof than ever it will be a hit!
    Good day to all of you, hope your weekend went well!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg

Ah, gotta love a story. :)

I lub lub lub my being borned story! Can you read it to me one more time before bed momma? Every single night? It makes Ducky happy, and sleepy! :) (oops, maybe that's the beer!. ducks don't drink beer? :rolleyes: ) My Starty Girl likes the story too! Can you read it to her? Can you tell everyone of more of my Duckin adventures? I would really Duckin like that! :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search