Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anit_arti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 10:30 PM
    Dark Brown Bleeding
    Hi I am Nitisha. 27 years old and I am planning to get a pregnant. My last menstrual period was 26th July 08 and after 4 days of my period I had sex always for 5 days and now on 12th of aug I have again dark brown thick discharge for two days. What is the symptoms of this I am so much afraid about this. What can I do now I will wait or go to my doctor?
    chakarnis Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Aug 12, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Go now. Maybe a fibroid? Check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding Dark Brown Blood [ 9 Answers ]

Just Found Out Am Pregnant And Been Bleeding Since Oct. 15 Only When I Urine And During Bowel Movement And Sometimes Need To Wear A Tampon What Does This Mean?? Help Please Is It A Miscarige Or Implatation Bleeding

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

Can I re dye my hair from dark brown to a lighter brown or darker blonde? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma, please help!! I wanted to do a hair color change, so I had my hair 2 toned. I told her I wanted to be dark on the bottom and blond on top so she did half the bottom dark brown and mixed sandy blond with another color for the top and it came out very brassy/red did not look...

Prolonged Dark Brown Discharge or Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 gon on 22 and I don't take BC. In July my period was suppose to start on about the 10 but it didn't come until the 29th. Since then, I have had dark brown discharge or bleeding I guess... some days its almost non existent and some days I have to wear a pad. The beginning of Aug. it...

From Dark Blonde to Dark Brown back to Light Brown [ 1 Answers ]

I recently lightened my already color-treated brown hair to a dark blonde color. I decided it looked unnatural and decided to dye it back brown. I picked up a light brown dye from the local beauty supply store and it came out way darker than I wanted or expected with a hint of green, and now I...

View more questions Search