Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Health careers
    I have been thinking a lot with what I want to do in life. I have always wanted to help people mentally but didn't want to become a high paid therapist or conselor. I have thought of working in a hospital or clinic and aiding those with cancer, aids, diseases etc. I want to make them feel better about the situation and want them to know that I am here and listening.

What my question is, is what is that field called? What sort of degree would I need to get in order to do that?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 01:44 PM
    occupational therapist aide school | occupational therapist aide certification | Education-Portal.com

Wonderful path to choose.Good Luck!

EDIT::
    OCCinfo - Mental Health Aide
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Other careers [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently working at a bank, but Im not a sales person and a lot of my goals deal with sales. I like working at the bank and helping peoples, I just don't like the sales part. What should I do?

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

Best Careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a new career. Is there a way for me to find the top careers. I don't want the top careers that require a lot of education. I was thinking of going to school for massage therepy or maybe being a manicurist. I know I would enjoy these things. I don't want to put all of my energy...

My careers [ 2 Answers ]

My careers is: Going to america america is a nice place aspecialy going to hollywood if any one reads this you can send me a question:) :cool: ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Best careers? [ 2 Answers ]

?I am in a situation where I am noe a single mother. I am in the education field as a teachers aide and of course the money isn't enough to survive on. I am willing to go back to college but I can't spend years there. What about vocational schools? I also don't want to waste my time taking a bunch...

View more questions Search