Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla2274 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Palm readers and dating.
    Usually I don't believe in palm readers and stuff like that but, the other night for fun I went to one with my friends. She sat me down in a room and I held out my hands and she went off. She said I have suffered heartbreak recently but, the one who broke my heart is the one I will marry. She said he is going away and there is a lot of negativity between us. We will not be together for a while but we will keep in contact. We will both open business'. Well recently, like a month ago me and my boyfriend of 2 years broke up. I am still very much in love with him but, he's all set with me. Im trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't stop thinking about it. He is going away to college in September. Should I believe it? I mean he said he wanted to be friends but I can't get him to talk to me never mind see me. So how are we ever going to be together again if we don't have any contact with each other? Should I leave him alone and let whatever happens happen or should I fight for something that I really don't want to lose? Im so confused...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 11:25 AM
    I read your palm and it said you will suffer greatly through many relationships, learning each time to love more wisely and more maturely, and someday you will marry a man who is in the same place mentally/emotionally/financially/geographically as you. And you will be happy.

I read your horoscope and it said you can follow after old loves and perhaps even get one back, maybe even marry. Then you will divorce.

I read your stars and found that all you really need to be happy in life is to pay attention to what is REALLY going on in your life and make hard, GOOD choices, the result which will be you end up with a TOTALLY awesome match.

... or... you can have your palm read, read your horoscope and consult the stars and give up your control and common sense, so when things go badly because you're choosing ESP over TLC, you can blame it on fate.

Either way, you have to live with the result.

Put away the tarot cards, file away your fond memories of your ex, and keep your eyes forward. Your future is that way.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 12:26 PM
    One thing I have thought about as far as fortune tellers goes is they say
    You will get back together with the one you loved most... -DOES that mean that you should have? That it is the best and right thing for you? That it will be good and actually work out?

Just because they say it doesn't necessarily mean it is the best thing for you.
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 9, 2008, 05:46 PM
    I really don't believe in that stuff, anyone can learn to talk in generics and read a persons reaction to what they are being told. I am sure you were showing a lot of "oh my god" reactions when she was telling you this stuff which just fueled her to go further down that path. These people probe for information that you give off without even knowing it, they are communication artists.
    Always_helping Posts: 76, Reputation: 15

Aug 9, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla2274
    Usually I dont believe in palm readers and stuff like that but, the other night for fun I went to one with my friends. She sat me down in a room and I held out my hands and she went off. She said I have suffered heartbreak recently but, the one who broke my heart is the one I will marry. She said he is going away and there is alot of negativity between us. We will not be together for a while but we will keep in contact. We will both open business'. Well recently, like a month ago me and my boyfriend of 2 years broke up. I am still very much in love with him but, hes all set with me. Im trying not to get my hopes up, but i can't stop thinking about it. He is going away to college in september. Should I believe it? I mean he said he wanted to be friends but i can't get him to talk to me nevermind see me. So how are we ever going to be together again if we dont have any contact with eachother? Should I leave him alone and let whatever happens happen or should I fight for something that I really dont want to lose? Im so confused....
    I recommend you get relationship advice from other sources besides palm readers.

Just my two pennies.

Peace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychics vs. Palm Readers vs. Tarot Card [ 8 Answers ]

Which one is your favorite to use/do and what is your opinion on each? I think I might want to go to a palm reader sometime this summer. My mom went to a psychic or a palm reader in her twenties (thirty-ish years ago) and a lot of the stuff she said came true. Other people I have talked to have...

Readers [ 1 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of you essay objectively while still trying to persuade the readers of your point of view?

Merchant card readers [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a charge for the use of a merchant card reader if no finances are exchanged? I want to scan a card with magnetic strip on the back and scan it on the machine. I would like the card to be programed to connect to my server, exchange information and interact with my POS. Is this possible...

View more questions Search