Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackietad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Dance/techno song - need artist & title!
    I am trying to find out the artist or title of a song. I am going from memory and I don't know much but it is about "light" and a man sings it then at one point it breaks down and a woman's sings a part in an accent - something about "her breath" or something like that. It is not a very common band or anything like that. I had this song on a cd once a long time ago and that's all I can remember, hope someone can help! It's a dance song and the man has an british type accent too and he sings something about "the light". Any help is appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell me the title and artist of this dance song [ 2 Answers ]

The chorus of it goes like this "been a long time since u looked into my eyes, been a long time sinced u ever heard me cry, been a long time baby dont say goodbye, been a long time, been a long time"??

Dance song title and artist [ 11 Answers ]

Trying to find out who sings a song called "Can you feel it" which appeared on an episode of the TV show "Fame" back in 1982 and was later made into a techno song version.

I need either a title or artist for this song (Dance/Techno) [ 3 Answers ]

All right, this is going to be extremely difficult because as with nearly any "dance/techno" song, there are no lyrics in this one. I've looked through the first 16 pages music forum thing, but haven't found anything so I hope this is a new one. I've been hearing it a few times a night on the...

Need the name of the artist and song title (dance) [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody know this one? Verse: "It's one thing to ask why we break up. Have you ever wondered why it is we fall in love? Can you tell me... Do you know what it is you're lookin' for? What do we need? Can you tell me why I care?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.