Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 08:58 AM
    I'm pregnant
    Wow ! Im So Excited Im Ten Weeks Pregnant But Then Again Im So Mad Because Ive Already Gained Two Pounds Ive Just Been Eating Like A Pig... Is This Normal? When Do You Think Im Going to Get A Little Pregnant Belly? O And I Had Another Question Is It Ohk To Have Sex While Your Pregnant? Someone Told Me That There's A Possibility That It Can Make The Baby Blind.but Anyway Me And The Baby's Daddy Are Still Together Hes Pretty Excited Too And Hes Really Suppourtive! Im Just Worried About When School Starts What Ppl Are Going to Say A Think And How There Going to Talk About Me Behind My Back. But I Got to Go To School No Matter What Cause I Still Need To Graduate. But Just One More Thing My Mom And Everyone Knows But Only My Dad Don't Im Really Afraid To Tell Him God I Don't Know What Hell Do Or Say My Moms Afraid To Tell Him To... Does Anyone Have Some Advice On How To Break The News To Him Fast And Easy? Please Help And If You Answer My Questions Thanks A lot Id Really Appreciate It

Love Teresa
    sbooker Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Every pregnancy is different. I had a baby belly around four months. The eating will come and go. However, be sure to watch what you are eating and walk walk walk. This will make the delivery easier on you. As for telling your father hmmm that's a tough one. Being a parent to an eleven and eight years old I expect I would be less than pleased if my daughter told me she was pregnant at a young age. But I would not stay mad. You will have to be honest and expect him to be upset but know he will not be upset forever.

Good luck and best wishes
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Aug 8, 2008, 11:19 AM
    You do need to tell your dad, he is going to find out sooner or later... wouldnt you rather just get it out of the way? Anyway, as far as getting a belly, I did not show until I was 7-8 months pregnant, and gaining just 2lbs in 10 weeks is not that bad. Just remember to make every bite count, try to keep away from junk or "empty calories". Congrats and Good luck to you.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 8, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Make sure to start taking your prenatal vitamins. They are very important during pregnancy. I am rather thin so I started showing around 4 months with my first. I am pregnant with my second and I started to show around 3 months with this one. It just depends on your body type and how much you are eating. Definitely tell you dad as soon as possible. Have your mom there for moral support. Its better he hears it from you than form someone else.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 8, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Oh yeah... No you cannot make your baby go blind by having sex while pregnant.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 01:01 PM
    If talking to your dad is too stressful, how about writing him an e-mail or a letter. Yes, it would be good if you could talk to him in person, but I know that can sometimes be difficult. It can go a long way, however, if you have a plan to share with him, such as finishing school and how you will support the baby, etc.. Letting him know your boyfriend is standing by you, or better yet, the two of you could talk to him together. This can show him that you are taking a mature approach to handling something as major as having a baby. Let him know very soon so you don't have it hanging over your head... best to just get it over with and deal with it so you can focus on your pregnancy.
    In most cases having sex while pregnant is fine. Some women will be told to hold off in the beginning if they have a history of miscarriages, or at the end if there is a history of preterm labor. As margarita_momma mentioned, the baby won't go blind from it. In fact, the baby is pretty well protected.
    Learn all that you can about pregnancy and birth so that you can be fully prepared to make decisions that can effect you and your baby. Encourage your boyfriend to become educated on ways he can be helpful and supportive as well.
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Aug 8, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Its more stressful not to tell your dad and just keep it from him so just come out and tell him. I got pregnant with my daughter at 17 and was still in school. I was scared to tell him but I knew that he needed to know. I came out and told him, we had a long talk. What can he do to you? If you are that scared then have someone with you.

I didn't show until I was almost 8 months pregnant, but I was really sick with my daughter. And no I'm not a big person either. Im 5'10" and 135lbs so I don't know where my daughter hid but she didn't want anyone to know I was pregnant I guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Pregnant or not? [ 4 Answers ]

... Here we go... OK... Last night I was having sex with a condom. And when we were done, he pulled out. & some how the condom was stuck in me, :o and we didn't relize it at first so. Needless to say all of the that was in the condom, leaked out and dripped on my . Is there anyway for me to be...

Pregnant cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi mi cat got pregnant on the 16 of August and was wondering when she will have her kittens?

View more questions Search