Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Joe Namath cards
    I recently saw on espn something on QB'S that were traded late in their careers... it said Joe Namath played 4 games for the Rams in 1977... why is his last card in 1973 and are there any others thereafter?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Would you please let us know why you think that there weren't any other collectible cards issued after 1973? According to the following search and site, it would look as though there were additional cards issued.

Joe Namath Cards 1977 - Google Search

JOE NAMATH CARDS
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Well, beckett and tuff stuff lists joe namath cards till 1973 and I mean topps only, since he retired in 1977 after playing with the rams the fleer team action cards don't interest me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability of getting an ace from 50 cards if 2 cards are randomly removed from 52 [ 6 Answers ]

From a pack of 52 cards 2 cards are randomly removed. Then what is the probability of getting an ace from remaining 50 cards?

Gas cards [ 1 Answers ]

Are gas cards a way, in your opinion, to pay less for gas? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sim cards [ 2 Answers ]

Can you buy a new phone and put the old sim card in it, even if it is not the same brand of phone?

Yu-gi-oh cards [ 5 Answers ]

What would be the best yu-gi-oh strategy for any deck full of random cards?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

View more questions Search