Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Married two weeks
    A couple had only been married for two weeks and the husband although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.

So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going, Coochy Coo?" asked the wife.

"I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face," he answered. I'm going to have a beer."

The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany , Holland , Japan , India , etc

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, Lollipop... but at the bar... You know... they have frozen glasses... "

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face?" She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, Tootsie Roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long. I'll be right back. I promise. OK?"

"You want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, and little quiches.

"But my sweet honey... at the bar... you know there's swearing, dirty words and all that... "

"You want dirty words, Cutie Pie? LISTEN UP CHICKEN $#!*! SIT DOWN, SHUT THE HELL UP, DRINK YOUR BEER IN YOUR FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR HORS D'OEUVRES BECAUSE YOUR MARRIED AND YOU AREN'T GOING TO A DAMNED BAR! THAT'S OVER, GOT IT, JACKASS?"

... and they lived happily ever after. Isn't that a sweet story?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 08:12 PM
    HHhhmmm... thats enough to put you off marriage forever :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 09:01 PM
    I know what you mean... imagine being called Tootsie Roll for the rest of your life... :p
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Wow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

26 weeks, 3 weeks behind in growth, dr's concerned. [ 7 Answers ]

My baby is now 26 weeks, but measures 23, the Dr.'s are very concerned and have brought up the possibility of having a skeletal disorder(dwarf) because she is behind on growth, we did an amnio and also blood tests which all came back fine. They have also not found any other abnormalities. Is this...

She tells me this and I'm getting married in two weeks! [ 9 Answers ]

I need help! Last night my fiancé broke down and was appearing to get cold feet. She told me that she doesn't find me attractive. She thinks I'm hansome but doesn't find me sexually attractive. This is a problem since we are getting married in less than two weeks. This is the fisrt time she...

Should I send my ex flowers who is getting married in two weeks [ 5 Answers ]

I casually dated this girl over a year ago who was really, really, really into church. Then I moved away. She said over and over and over and over and over again she wanted to keep in touch and be there for me. When I said that doesn't happen, she argued with me, and insisted she would. Then a...

I've only been married 6 weeks can I file for a anulment [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for appx 6 weeks in AZ my husband is a drunk and I don't want to be around it any more he started drinking heavy after we were married and I want out can I file for a anulment in this state under the grounds that he has already left the marriage

View more questions Search