Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babydoll365 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Aug 4, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Who do I choose?
    I am caught up between 2 different guys, one named Timmy and the other named Sean. Sean is older and a great guy. He loves toys and he acts like such a little boy and truthfully that isn't my type but the fact that he is a good guy, I love him from that. Timmy is younger but acts a bit more mature. He knows me more than Sean does and he is great to me but when it comes to being out in public it's embarresing. He makes big scenes. He also smokes pot and drinks constantly and I don't really like it. There are both things in Sean and Timmy that I don't care for but then again I love them both.

To tell you guys a little about myself, I am somewhat of a player. I love boys and I like to have fun. I love having boyfriends but when I do it brings me down. I like to go out and be able to flirt with whoever I want.

So, there you have my dillema and information about me, what do you think is the best thing for me to do? I really need some help, FAST!! This is killing me. I'm going out of my mind. Any advice or anything would be appreciated. Thank you.
    brownes88 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I think you need time to chill out a bit, take some time away from them and have a good think about what you really want, at the end of the day it's your choice and you're the only one that knows your heart. Just ask yourself the simple questions, who do you feel most comfortable with, who can you see having a future with? But you said that when you have a boyfriend this brings you down... if that's the case well then you have to ask yourself, do you really want either of them or is it just the company and the "thought" of being with someone? If this is the case you need to let both of them go cause it's not fair on them and at the end of the day it will be you that ends up getting hurt. Anyway good luck, hope I helped a little!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 07:17 PM
    If, without being in a relationship with either you cannot choose. Don't. Just stay single, and be friends with the two of them. They both sound like great friends. But from what you are saying, neither sounds like they will be a succuessful relationship.
    949 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Why not just date. No boyfriend or girlfriend titles. Just date them both. If your still not sure now why make a decision?

Just like if I couldn't make up my mind on which house to buy yet I just won't make a call on it. I would keep shopping around. Its actually pretty fun shopping around for houses. You get too see all the different versions out there.

My advice, just keep dating and see how it pans out. You may even find a third and fourth guy out there, playa!
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Don't date both of them and keep on flirtin. Win-win-win
    949 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2008, 09:24 PM
    You can date both. The only thing I would say is that you are not exclusive. There is nothing wrong with dating multiple guys. If you feel its comfortable you could let them know who each other are as well. If they truly care about you, they will stay to win your love.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 4, 2008, 09:40 PM
    You are NOT ready for any relationships at all.

You just admit you're a player... and I dislike players because many of them take actions as in having sex and running away from problems.

Guy finds out he's a dad, he runs off.
    Girl finds out she's a mom, she gets abortion.
    Why can't people start taking responsibility???
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 06:41 AM
    You like qualities about each of them but you do not love or find that either one is right for you so don't date until you find somebody you are really into. There is nothing saying you HAVE to have a boyfriend so don't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't choose between two men. [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the background on me. Got out of a four year relationship about two years ago, and since have basically just had friends with benefits and strings of one and two month relationships. I know it's wrong, and that I've lost my "moral compass" but I'm dating two people. One of them,...

I can't choose anything! [ 8 Answers ]

Whenever I am forced to pick a movie I can't, I look at the movie and just when I am about to put it on, I think of a better movie and then I can't pick that one! People are now getting annoyed at my indesivness. Its weird because when I am in a group and something I get the job done FAST. But...

Who to choose? What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of over a year broke up recently. We dated for about one year before he bought a house and we moved in together for about three months. My time at his house was short because I felt like a stranger, invisible and miserable. He was constantly focused on house projects and our...

Who Do I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok! So there is this guy... That I have been talking to and I think I am falling in love with him and he has done told me that he feels the same and This is the problem. I am engaged to be married and I am having seconds thoughts on whether I really love him or even am ready to get married. and the...

Who should I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been single for quite a while and then all of a sudden I met a friend who I was at school with which was over 5 years ago for names sake I will call him John, well we became friends and then one day out of the blue he asked me out, we get on really well as friends and was a bit shocked when...

View more questions Search