Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Jul 31, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Hmmm it was my ex's 21st yesterday, very hard knowing that we had planned to be together that day, but I didn't wish him happy birthday so I'm proud I resisted that urge. Still... difficult day.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Jul 31, 2008, 02:08 PM
    So after two weeks of being single, I've got a date for tonight. Oh yeah.
    DazT Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2008, 06:36 PM
    After being single for 6 months and finally got over my ex.. I bump into her on a night out.. she tells me she still loves me.. I end up sleeping with her and then regret it all the next day.. WHAT A GREAT LIFE...

I've had a few drinks tonight, sorry.
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Aug 2, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DazT
    After being single for 6 months and finally got over my ex.. I bump into her on a night out.. she tells me she still loves me.. I end up sleeping with her and then regret it all the next day.. WHAT A GREAT LIFE...

I've had a few drinks tonight, sorry.
    :( Eeeek. Sorry, dude. Generally speaking, sleeping with the ex is a big no-no. (Don't I know it... ) Well, have you talked to her since?
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 2, 2008, 08:24 PM
    2 months after break up..

I've been working out more often... pushing my muscles until they are so sore I can't lift any more weights..

I've been talking to advanced schooling program and I am 100% looking at it.

Anyways, I called my ex-gf's mom the day after the earthquake struck Los Angeles and all the way to parts of San Diego & Las Vegas.. we talked for a bit and she asked me for my sisters' phone which I gave out. But, the mom did say that my ex rarely talks and hangs out with some friends which was it. Her mom also said that my ex has not been dating anyone else; she questions me if I have been dating other girls or if I had a new girlfriend and I told her I have no time for a girlfriend right now.

I also told her that I'm going to be working out and study for a whole year.. When I finish schooling, I'll join the Army next summer and go through training. Then I'll go back to college and study while work.. by then, I'll graduate with a degree and earning money while my ex is wondering for a job.

That's pretty much my whole life after I got banned... LoL

Aug 2, 2008, 11:53 PM
    I'm for sure getting a motorcycle and can't wait to blow by my ex's house. Hells yeah
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Andrew916:

... definitely with you. With the money I had saved for getting a condo to live together with my ex...

... I bought a gsx-r 750.

... then I sold it, to buy a business, but... ya get my drift.

Hold on to your hats. The cbr rr 1000... repsol..

It's coming.

Aug 3, 2008, 12:30 AM
    Yeah man I'm thinking of getting either a ducati or a kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 supersport. That sh*t is race track ready. Can't wait to see her face when tear I down her street. She said I was a bit too "tame". Hahaha thinking back on it, I'm laughing
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Ah. Well... I didn't get it to show her off... I just always wanted a bike... but saved up the money instead for y'know... domestication. Good luck with the zx... thing's a beast.

Aug 3, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Exactly haha
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Aug 3, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Sneezy - you liked the bike? I bought an enduro at the beginning of the summer for the trails, but I'm thinking I want to sell it and look into a gsx-r for the 3 hour ride to school and back. Might save a bit on gas :)

Aug 3, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Its funny - been about 3 months now, but it seems like forever. Haven't had any contact with her and the bad days pretty much don't exist anymore. There are moments, and more recently more than ever before, but it isn't as bad as it used to be... believe that.

Just recently found myself getting caught up on the situations my mind is creating again, so all those who are going through that now, just learn to deal with it and learn how to understand that they are just things your mind has made up - don't over react or get upset about them since there is no basis behind them and you have no idea if they are true or not. For me, they tend to stick around and keep happening, which is a little bit annoying. I have the images of her being a "slut" (for lack of a better word) and that hurts to think about... just have to keep telling myself that there is no reason to believe that, other than the fact that my mind is going for worst case scenario...
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Liked the bike?. I almost cried when I had to sell that sucker.. . I didn't even cry when my dog died when I was little.

As far as... buying the bike to save gas... yeah... granted, the gas mileage is about as twice as much as a regular car... don't be too down if you find yourself filling up as much as you do with a car. Just based on how I rode the sucker... I was getting anywhere from... 30 - 50 mpg.

Aug 3, 2008, 11:06 AM
    You have got to be kidding me... I'm on vacation down in newport and guess who I run into?- my ex...

Aug 3, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Well my car doesn't get great gas milege - 21ish if I'm lucky on the highway. I'm looking into it, thinking it just might be a fun toy :)

Andrew - Did you say anything to her, or just saw her? What happened?
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 01:45 PM
    My car gets around the same... considering the way I drive.

It is a fun toy.. . mm...

Aug 3, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    Well my car doesn't get great gas milege - 21ish if im lucky on the highway. I'm looking into it, thinking it just might be a fun toy :)

Andrew - Did you say anything to her, or just saw her?? What happened?
    I didn't say anything, I just made sure she saw me having fun and laughing with my friend veronica who I'm seriously considering a relationship with. I really wanted the chance to show sam that I'm over her and I have to say that this was quite an opportunity. It was just weird and unbelievable seeing her here. It's a small world isn't it?

Aug 3, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Well it sounds like your handling it well and not really having any trouble with it. That's good, I think you did well with it and didn't cause any problems which didn't need to be caused. I would caution you from doing anything in spite as it might come back to bite you, but at the same time, you were having fun and that's all that matters. Keep yourself busy, keep having fun - you'll be fine :)
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 3, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Besides recovering from my ex..

I've been working out about 45mins to one hour/per day (I try to). I did call up my ex's mother to notify that there was an earthquake... just for sake of it =/

Anyways, I'm going to technical school on Aug. 25th and ends 06/29/09..

oh boy~ it's going to go through my ex' b-day, my b-day, lose-v-car day etc.
    it's going to be painstaking~

As for getting a car, my mom is being a 8itch about it...
    DazT Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jiltedgirl
    :( Eeeek. Sorry, dude. Generally speaking, sleeping with the ex is a big no-no. (Don't I know it...) Well, have you talked to her since?
    She text me first thing in the morning after that night (it was Wednesday night).. she told me she regretted nothing and that she meant everything she said on Wednesday night. But since Thursday.. she has made no effort to talk to me or make any contact so at the minute we haven't talked since Thursday. BUT, she had a casual boyfriend on Wednesday night and I've been told since that they have broken up.

She's back in my head again after I thought I had gotten over her.. *sigh*.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fitness Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of us here are working out, dieting, and exercising... so why not start a thread where people can discuss their success stories, what they ate, what they did, how long it took them, etc? I am a 22 year old college student (2 weeks left!) and at 5'8", I weighed 178 in December...

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

Need Calendar Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is in the right spot, but it seemed appropriate. I make calendars at work for the various work stations (about 20). Each year I try to do a graphic that incorparates as many of the staff as I can. Last year I had a Christmas tree and the ornaments were their faces, for...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

View more questions Search