Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skoa159 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Central Park Mower
    Does anyone know where I can get a new wheel? I need the left rear power wheel and probably all the attachments.
    grasswhacker Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Check eBay, they are listed frequently. Same as sears. The Central Park is made by AYP, should be on label under the rear seat.
    omegareport Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 12:58 PM
    What do you do if there is NO label under the seat? I can't find the model or serial #.
    grasswhacker Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2008, 06:23 PM
    I assume you have a central park mower. They were made by AYP. The model number is composed of the horsepower and width of cut. My mower has a Briggs and Straton 12.5 horsepower engine and is a 42 inch wide cut deck. A letter follows, but that just gives the year, which isn't as important. Thus, my model number is CP 12542. CP=Central Park, 125=12.5 HP 42= 42" cut. The horsepower label is on the engine. If yours is a 17.5 HP 38 " cut, your model would be CP 17538. There are online mower parts places that you can use to get parts diagrams to order part numbers that you need. Fortunately, one of them is local for me too, so I can go in person to order parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central Park Riding Lawn Mower [ 5 Answers ]

My 82 year old grandfather stays young by tinkering with anything possible and especially small engines. He purchased a Central Park Riding Lawn Mower at a garage sale at a minimal price. It runs and functions great, the problem is all the model/vin numbers are gone or shaved down. So since he does...

Central Park riding lawn mower [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find the right replacement belt for my lawn mower cutting deck. I currently own a brand bought by the old forest city stores named Central Park Lawn Mower. This riding mower is a 6.5 speed , 14.5 HP and has a 42 inch deck(mulching). Can you tell me where to get a replacement belt for...

MTD central park lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have information on this lawnmower

South Park [ 2 Answers ]

What town in Colorado inspired the fictional town of South Park?

View more questions Search