Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigS Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Jul 26, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Lawm mower
    I bought a lawn mower about a month ago; I used it once and it was fine now today I tried to use it and it started and stopped right away. It is like the engine turns over and goes dead immediately. It is a Poulan with a 5.00 Briggs and Stratton engine. I changed the oil, checked the spark plug, check the filter... I am stumped:mad: .

I need help please:( What more information do I need to submit with this question inorder to get a reply?

Check out some similar questions!

Lawm tractor lock [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make a lawn tractor lock?:confused: I don't wan't to put my tractor in my shed, since a big tree is about to fall on it. Cananyone help me w/ this?

Craftsman DLT 2000 Lawm Mower (Belts) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 2000 DLT Lawn Mower with a 48" deck. What is the length of the belt that goes from the pulley on the motor to the deck?

Mtd lawm tractor will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mtd lawn tractor. It has a 12.5 hp motor and is 38 inches. Don't know the age. We Got it from a friend. It has a new battery and starter. We used it once. It stall out and never Started again. We recharged the battery, but it will not start. When you turn the key there is no crank. ...

Craftsman lawm mower will not move when clutch is engaged [ 2 Answers ]

Craftsman lawn mower model # 917270710 will not move when I release the clutch. This happens in all gears.

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.