Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Monobenzone usage and excessive sweating
    Hey everyone,

I have been on mono or a few months now good results so that is why I am still using it. But I have a problem I have excessive sweating while on mono, for example on various occasions I would wake up in the night because my bed is wet from excessive sweating and then my nightgown is completely saturated and drenched, like you can ring it dry, and my girlfriend who is also on mono has had a strong persperation, so has anyone had the same or similar experiences.

Ohh and when I go to the gym its like turning on a water fountain, I sweat perfusely, and this is coming form someone who HARDLY broke a sweat in their entire life,

Please help

lighterrr
    CelticSeal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hey everyone,

I have been on mono or a few months now good results so that is why i am still using it. But i have a problem i have excessive sweating while on mono, for example on various occasions i would wake up in the night because my bed is wet from excessive sweating and then my nightgown is completly saturated and drenched, like you can ring it dry, and my girlfriend who is also on mono has had a strong persperation, so has anyone had the same or similar experiences.

ohh and when i go to the gym its like turning on a water fountain, i sweat perfusely, and this is coming form someone who HARDLY broke a sweat in their entire life,

please help

lighterrr
    Excessive sweating, (or hyperhidrosis) can be a real nuicance for many people, but sometimes may also indicate some other sort of medical problem. Most of these conditions are not serious, if diagnosed and treated, for example: thyroid problems, rhuematologic problems. It is possible that the monobenzone is a causative factor. Maybe stop using it for a while and see what happens?
    I would suggest that you see your primary care doctor and review your excessive sweating with them. Once an underlying medical condition is ruled out, there are treatments for the excessive sweating that may help, e.g. strong antipersirants, or for sweating on palms, small Botox injections can help.
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Lighterr, type "Night sweats" into your browser and see what you pull up. But like celtic says there are many causes for it and why waste time speculating. If it gets to bad see your doctor.
    Usually Night sweats are a way for the body to purge something out of its system or regulate its internal temperature. It usually occurs when someone's temperature spikes, or gets really high, then the body sweats profusely in order to cool itself off. Some serious diseases and also not so serious ones have Night sweats as a symptom.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Hi guys

Thanks for the advice, will definitely see my doctor asap.

lighterrr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive sweating [ 6 Answers ]

Can u please help me solve sweating problems.. can u give me precise steps in order to stop sweating? Thank you..

Excessive underarm sweating? [ 4 Answers ]

Any affordable solution? HELPPPP!! :o

Excessive sweating [ 1 Answers ]

Hii guys.. well I have noticed within the last 2 years that I sweat ALOTT. It doesn't have an odor its not even from doing any strenuous work or exercise, I just sweat a lot under my arms and my vaginal area:o does anyone know of anything good I could do to decrease my excessive sweating? I would...

24 yrs old.excessive sweating.what's wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My entire life I have always been HOT and the AC can never keep up with me. I don't get it. My thyroid is fine & I'm not obese. It also seems that I can never drink enough water. I don't drink pop, but I do drink about 3 gallons of water a day. My doctor has run test after test and still no...

Excessive RAM usage [ 1 Answers ]

In the last week or two I have been using a lot of processing power with various tasks. In this course, my available RAM has decreased to an average of 250 MB with a total system RAM of approx. 780 MB, meaning my RAM usage is up to 530 MB! I have uninstalled a couple of programs that were running...

View more questions Search