Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 03:55 PM
    The DoubleTalk Candidacy, formerly StraightTalk.
    Well, well, quite the big lie for Johnny McBush in Pennsylvania a couple of days ago. While being interviewed, he said that he gave his tinterrogator the names of the Steelers front four instead of giving up the members of the crew of his plane. Except, in his book, he gave a story about naming the front four of the GreenBay Packers. Interesting lie told by a confused old guy who thought nobody would catch him. Further, the great front four of the Steelers played AFTER McPinochio returned from VietNam.

I think we all remember that McCain was against torture because of what he suffered in VietNam for six years; however, he changed his position and now he is FOR TORTURE. Isn't it interesting that those opposed to torture say that prisonners of war often give up *false information* to their captors, LIKE JOHN MCCAIN claims he did.

Sickening, he makes so little of his captivity in VietNam; it is now just another part of his life to lie about, thereby degrading it.

McCain, no integrity... just a guy who will do or say ANYTHING to get elected President.

For a list of McCain flip flops, see a couple of my previous answers. LOL!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Choux,

I'm not big on political infighting. Nor do I claim to have the answers for all the woes in the U.S. That said, I do take exception to hammering McCain with respect to his military service.

First you cannot deny that he went to VietNam and second, you cannot deny that he was in fact a prisoner of war. He did not get to stay at a Holiday in or a Hilton Inn.

Please, I have seen several of my friends buried because they went somewhere they did not want to go. My wife, while she was in the U.S. Marines and stationed in Arlington, VA had to many burial details for fallen Marines.

In point of fact, McCain went and served. Enough said!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Don't tell me what to do, oldtimer. Get used to it until November 4th. :)

I'm revealing McCain for the lies he told this week and his confusion about torture. His lies diminish his service. AND REMEMBER, he has lived most of his life since his military service, and his feet are going to be held to the fire about that... specially the scandalous affair of the Keating Five.

McBush is just another lying political hack.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jul 12, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Makes 2, right?
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jul 12, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Well, well, quite the big lie for Johnny McBush in Pennsylvania a couple of days ago. While being interviewed, he said that he gave his tinterrogator the names of the Steelers front four instead of giving up the members of the crew of his plane. Except, in his book, he gave a story about naming the front four of the GreenBay Packers. Interesting lie told by a confused old guy who thought nobody would catch him. Further, the great front four of the Steelers played AFTER McPinochio returned from VietNam.

I think we all remember that McCain was against torture because of what he suffered in VietNam for six years; however, he changed his position and now he is FOR TORTURE. Isn't it interesting that those opposed to torture say that prisonners of war often give up *false information* to their captors, LIKE JOHN MCCAIN claims he did.

Sickening, he makes so little of his captivity in VietNam; it is now just another part of his life to lie about, thereby degrading it.

McCain, no integrity....just a guy who will do or say ANYTHING to get elected President.

For a list of McCain flip flops, see a couple of my previous answers. LOL!!
    RealClearPolitics - Articles - Barack W. Bush? [thanks Tom]

Obama, McCain agree on many once-divisive issues - Los Angeles Times

Hmmmmmmm

You equate McCain with Bush, but lately, it seems Obama also reportedly has changed his views to resemble Bush.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

They're all becoming like Bush :eek: :eek: :D
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 02:20 AM
    Choux

You consider this misstatement a big deal? I'd say that is a real desperate attempt. If I was using your lame example at least I would try to equate it to the age issue and faulty memory rather than to make an increadibly ridiculous leap to the claim that he deliberately lied about which team's roster he named.

McCain has been and always will be opposed to torture .What he voted against was restricting the CIA to the Army Field Manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search