Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 25, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper is quick and Tasty.
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2008, 03:14 PM
    I like curry powder in the flour.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 29, 2008, 11:36 PM
    When I start making my breading, I use either seasoned bread crumbs or just about any cereal (crushed). Then I just start adding things... sage, poultry seasoning, paprika, oregano, thyme, blk pepper, onion powder, bit of garlic powder, Lawrey's seasoned salt (this is good on deep fried wings - sprinkle on just after take them out oil to drain),. just whatever seems interesting. It's also my home made 'shake n bake'... The one recipe my mom really gave me was 'be creative and try it.' <G>
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 05:25 AM
    My quick and easy is cajun salt, garlic salt and a little pepper and parsley.
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    My quick and easy is cajun salt, garlic salt and a little pepper and parsley.
    Wow that sounds good
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 30, 2008, 08:58 PM
    wildandblue - that's what made Mom's meals so interesting. We could easily recognize what the dish was, but it never quite tasted the same so we never got tired of it. ;)
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jul 6, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Believe me, when I cook, no one knows what the dish is. "Oh, is it pineapple upside down cake? Tastes just like chicken!" I leave that to my wife. But I do like trying to recreate dishes I remember from childhood, or things we have eaten in restaurants that we liked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fried chicken [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone have a good fried chicken recipe? I'm looking for something that's full or flavor but also really easy to make (not a whole bunch of ingredients) Thanks! :)

I want to be on fried dynamite [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be on cartoon's fried dynamite but how do I do it

93 civic ECM looks un-fried, but. [ 3 Answers ]

OK. 93 civic has been out of service for way too long. Problem began over last summer with no starts on hot afternoons after cooking in the parking lot all day. New main relay solved this. Next problem came when the car randomly decided to stall, always within 20 minutes of starting, but not...

Motherboard Fried? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an HP dv1000 notebook. I bought it last September, but the warranty is only a year, so it's no longer good, and HP wants 298.00 to fix the problem. So... I opened up my laptop the other day and turned it on and the blue indicator lights indicating power, and that the hard disk is...

Help I Think Something Has Been Fried [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Right My PC has been died. Right, a few days ago we tried to boot it up and it would come on, but the Hard drive would not boot. If it did boot then the computer would freeze up. Then one day it just stopped working. So we changed the power supply. Now the computer is getting power, the...

View more questions Search