Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 26, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Can you copy a Beta tape
    I have an old Beta tape of my wedding. Is it possible to get this copied onto a dvd?

Thanks! :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Most medium to large cities have businesses that do this. The problem will be finding one that has a Beta tape machine. You can PM me your location, I'm quite handy with the goggling, I could find someone in your area.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2008, 09:11 AM
    According to this forum it is possible. Good Luck Beta max WOW!!

Betamax to DVD - what do I need to do? - VideoHelp.com
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Sure you can, or someone can.

All you really need is a Beta Player that still works, and a DVD recorder, or as already suggested, use a copy service in your area.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 26, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Thanks all! :D I sure as heck don't have a beta player anymore, lol. So yeah, I would have to find someplace that still has one. *fingers crossed*

I'm happy that it's possible to do!

Thanks again!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 04:21 PM
    I can't afford this, but if you hit the Lottery or have money falling out of you pockets and don't want to risk the loss in shipping or other errors out of you hands, you might check this out?
    SUPER NICE Sony Super Betamax VCR SL-HF400 "FREE SHIP" - eBay (item 320265346520 end time Jun-29-08 09:05:01 PDT)
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a police camera tape copy? [ 7 Answers ]

So I was in Indiana with my dad in the car, I was the passenger and a cop pulled us over and gave me a ticket for not wearing a seat belt which I actually was, I had on a black shirt and it was a sports car so the seat belt can't be seen from outside except across the shirt which it blended into....

What is a 'beta' [ 3 Answers ]

What is the meanimg of ''beta'' and explain how the ''beta'' of a company is determined.

Beta hcg levels [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I took a blood test 6 weeks and one day it was 22000 then two days later 29000 is this OK

My beta again. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 55gal tank with community fish in it. Danios,tetras,cats,1angel,cherry barbs, and some hatchet fish. Could my beta be inserted into this tank?

Beta Fish [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I got Beta just like this one, 1 week ago, his a cute little Beta Fish! I would like to know what kind of water does he need, for his little aquarium, for the moment I but at W-Mart a gallon of drinking water is that good? I would like to know, Any comments? OK here is my Beta Fish!

View more questions Search