Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuelluvsliz Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Playing any type of video
    Whenever I go online and want to see like a music video or a video on Utube etc. it always like stops and then begins playing again. This is so annoying because you are trying to watch what is is showing but it pauses like ever 5 seconds and then starts playing again.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem??
    avenger9000 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2008, 09:12 PM
    You have a slow internet connection lol
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Jun 30, 2008, 08:07 PM
    If you've got dialup, then that's your problem. I've got dialup and I can't view the videos either... sucks, huh?
    travisr119 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 05:54 PM
    u might need a new vid card because it can't keep up with the videos... or u have too much stuff downloaded so it won't work properly... also what they (^) said!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

Windows media player 11 not playing a video error message C00D11B1 [ 4 Answers ]

I copied some videos we made from my friends computer, I'm pretty sure he was using windows vista, I have media player 11, I receive an error message C00D11B1, when trying to play them, web help page came up and I went to it and couldn't find anything to help me. What codec do I have install...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

80's kid show.kids playing video games. [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember the name of the late 70's/early 80's kid show where kids would compete against each other playing video games... I think it was on Saturday mornings.

Video and sound on my iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I got an iPod nano for Christmas and I can put videos on it but there is no sound to the videos. Got any anwers?

View more questions Search