Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetface Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Apr 14, 2006, 12:09 PM
    Millie,

He was not forthcoming with the truth, I had to confront him about it. And he lied, but then when I started giving him facts, he came clean about the cheating. He started going to counseling(I know because I set the sessions) But he is still having conversations with this woman and I know about it for a fact(once again not being able to trust him). I asked him to sever all ties with this woman, but he has not. And he continues to lie. So at this point you are right, and so is everyone else who has provided me with an answer. It is best that I move on with my life
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 14, 2006, 12:23 PM
    GOOD!
    And remember the 1st step is the most difficult one
    Do it without regrets!
    And if you go through a difficult time, don't remember only the good things about this relationship, but the bad times too, and WHY you gave it up!
    About his counselling:
    1.it's nothing for you now, stop taking care of him and his needs
    2. one can go to a counsellor and "pass time" - remember? It was you who set the meetings! He seems not to give it a damn!
    3. many guys are hurt in such a situation, but it's their pride only: it was you who put an end to it!

Be strong and take good care of yourself

And write if you need
    Millie
    sweetface Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Apr 14, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Yes!! I seem to always take care of him and what he needs! I have always thought of him first, and not myself. But to be perfectly honest with you, I have always been that type of person to want to "take care" of everybody, and not myself. I give him my last, because I am thinking of him first. But again I do this with everyone, not just him.
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 14, 2006, 01:29 PM
    Right! So this is the time you change things around and start taking care of yourself, first thing!
    Millie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My son just diagnosed with "diabetes 1".feel very upset [ 12 Answers ]

My 15 yr.old healthy son, was suddenly diagnosed with Diabetes 1. I have spent the past 11 days in the hospital with him, and I am feeling very overwhelmed, very shocked, sad, anxious and upset. This happened very suddenly. He was losing weight very fast, every day I noticed that he was looking...

Miniature greyhound, upset stomach... HELP. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a miniature greyhound that has a constant stomach problem, she will be fine for several days then all of a sudden she won't eat because her stomach is upset, sometimes she vomits, no diarrhea. We have taken her to the vet several times and he gives her a shot of "Pepcid" and then she is...

Upset... [ 27 Answers ]

I know that Pete did not mean anything by this and he was trying to hurt me in any way but I was almost in tears last night and I just need to get this off my chest. His mate has who we spend a lot of time with went through a bad break up a couple of months ago. We have supported him as best we...

Confused and upset [ 11 Answers ]

Well, I have the most wonderful girl in the world.. and well I don't know if I'm happy.. When I'm with her I'm happy.. and when I talk to her I'm happy.. but when I'm not with her.. I'm sad, pissy and even feel like I'm losing my mind.. is this because I love her? There's also sometimes that I...

Everybody upset at me... [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to live by my own but I couldn't wasn't ready for. Now I am. Anyway. I lived for three month by myself. The people there were my friends. So I bonded more with them and I enjoyed freedom... so now sometimes on sundays I don't go to granmas or at saturdays I skip some casual joinnings with...

View more questions Search