Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jun 19, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Free/Cheap audio books online
    Does anyone know a cheap/free site to buy/rent/download audiobooks, namely learn-a-new-language audio books?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Call your local library. They probably have some sort of an arrangement with a larger metropolitan library that has a lot of audio books that can be downloaded. For instance the Cleveland Public Library has a huge online audio book library. Because my local library is part of this library congomerate I get a library card from my local library and use my library card to log into the CLEVNET site and download audio books for free.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 08:01 AM
    I spend a small fortune every month on blank CD's. Some of the audio books I down load have up to 17 hours of listening pleasure. I know for a fact that the Cleveland library does have some foreign language instruction available. I can listen to at least one hour a day in my car going back and forth to work so I tend to burn a lot of books every month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a free/cheap divorce? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello to all... well I'm in need of a divorce asap!! I just got a job and do not have a lot of money and want to do this all right,. he will sign the papers if I take care of everything. We have 3 things we might fight over... well 1 I know of and it is our 2 year old daughter... I have 2 other...

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Good online cheap school [ 1 Answers ]

Where can i find a not too expensive online college/university that offers a Master's degree in International relations??

Online Books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could any one please give me the free online books for c programming

View more questions Search