Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jun 19, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Keyboard not working
    I have a laptop iwas writing a friend and all of a sudden it quit working so I'm pretty sure its just a button can't get numberlock to come on nothing works please help. This on screen is killing me help
    Please
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jun 19, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Well thanks to everyone for not helping I figured it out myself its control, alt, numberlock :) ta ta!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ctrl keys aren't working on laptop keyboard [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am at a loss on how to get my ctrl keys working again. It is on a laptop keyboard and I'm not sure if they're broken, or locked, or what. Please help!

Keyboard quit working [ 10 Answers ]

After I downloaded a screen saver my keyboard quit working anybody know how I can fix it thank you?:)

Keyboard suddenly stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

I was typing too quickly on my small laptop keyboard, I don't know which key or combination of keys I typed but all of a sudden the keyboard didn't work anymore. I'm using a newly bought (about 3 months) Lenovo X61 and I was nowhere near the function key and the NumLock. I don't get any strange...

Certain keyboard keys stopped working (be glad it isn't yours) [ 21 Answers ]

once upon a time, there were 102 happy little keys that all worked on my creative prodikeys keyboard. The all of a sudden, bammy, the r, y, h, 7, I, and the k keys died. This happened when I was using my computer. A while later, the keys worked again. I said to myself that ''this must be a driver...

View more questions Search