Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadian Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Connection doesn't match
    I am dating this guy and the love that I have for him doesn't feel like the love that I feel for the guys in my past relationships I told him about how I feel and I really want us to work out. What can I do so I can feel a stronger love connection between us?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Comparing does no good, and only confuses the present, and shows your not really ready for a healthy, adult, relationship.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
    What if I want to feel the same way I felt with my ex?. Is that wrong?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 12:19 PM
    No, its not wrong, but not very practical. All humans are unique. As you interact and learn, things begin to flow. If your healthy, and have limited issues that are under control, I think you have a chance, but you never know, its as much timing, as it is chemistry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

My boyfriends sex drive doesn't match my own [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost exactly a year and I care about him a great deal and he treats me very well We want to get married eventually. When we first started dating he had an apt. and we had sex quite often for the first few months but around month 4 or 5 there were a few...

I want to match this [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find where I can watch or download the show Super Force. Can anybody help me?

Changing USB connection to ethernet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a belkin wireless G router which doesn't work with my ntl broadband it got something to do with changing the USB connetion to ethernet can someone tell me how Please! Thank you

Does it match [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm New here... I'm going to my boyfriend's Collage Graduation at 10AM. I'm not sure what to wear. So I took the picture of my to option. I think the black shirt is too series, but a lot of my friends say the pink doesn't match. Can someone help me?...

View more questions Search