Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lxu8888 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2003, 12:34 PM
    Electric car and tax credit
    I heard some news about tax credit when you purchase a new electirc car. How does it work and where I can find the information for tax year 2003? Thanks. :-*

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Electric Usage [ 8 Answers ]

I live in an older residential neighborhood that has overhead pole transformers. For several years now I have been trying to figure this out. My neighbor has an increasingly grown manufacturing shop on his residential property (MU Zoned). When his shop is running at full load, My electric...

Gas Vs. Electric [ 12 Answers ]

I am terrible with engines so I was considering getting all electric Lawn equipment. What do you think I would be sacrificing ? I have a zero Lot line so I don't have that much to cut and Some of the equipment is wireless.

Bath electric [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling a bath that has wiring for an existing switch and old light (which has an electric plug attached). I want to put in a new switch to control the new light and additionally install a GFI outlet. How do I convert my existing switch to light wiring to a switch that turns on/off light,...

Dishwasher electric [ 3 Answers ]

I am remodeling my kitchen. I have removed the old dishwasher, which had a 12/2 wire attached with it's own breaker - to code. Do dishwashers usually come with cords attached and if so, should I wire a new receptacle? Or should I assume I will have to attach the wire to a new dishwasher. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.