Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spinphoto Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Sex in the City party:
    I am organizing a S&C party at my work (Bistro and Bar) we're going to serve fancy finger foods and I have trivia cards with a draw for a great prize (large martini gls filled with prizes) but I want to GO BIG! Anyone have any suggestions?
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 9, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Are you looking for suggestions for the grand prize or just for the party in general?

You could have all the women dress in their Carrie-est of clothes... complete with heels & hats & the works and give the best dressed a prize.. or maybe have a fashion show with them all...
    spinphoto Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2008, 01:24 PM
    I have the grand prize, just need party ideas.. it's in a restaurant..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

Accident with city bus [ 2 Answers ]

My car was hit by a city bus and totalled. My insurance company has said I should file with them and they will in turn go after the bus company. I have cervical sprain and want t file a lawsuit against the bus company what type of lawyer should I look for and what do I need to do to make sure I...

New city. [ 13 Answers ]

I used to live in Whiting, Indiana. Now I live in Rogerparks Illlinois. It took me a long tim to make all the friends I used to have. It sucks because when I moved out here I went to a school called Armstrong. I am currently out of school due to summer break. But, that is not my problem. My...

City trying to take my car [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody, New to the site and looks very imformative. Hopefully someone can help me out here. I live in Van Nuys CA. comfortable little apartment. Been here for 12 years now. My hobby is working on cars so I am usually under the hood of my car. About two months ago, City...

View more questions Search