Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Your post, any post.
    Is there a post that sticks out in your mind? One that you have found to be extremely funny, sad, or you are like darn I really helped out that person and boy does it feel good.

Here's one that I feel really good about. This happened to me in a grocery store parking lot with 3 kids in the car with me. I just happened to solve it by accident. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...l+won%27t+turn
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Hey, 28 people have looked at my post and no one has answered. I really thought it was a interesting question :(
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 12:26 AM
    It is an interesting question bG.
    I just am thinking of the one post that did make me feel I made a difference(I must have been answering too many without thinking.:()
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Firm it doesn't have to be one of yours it could be someone else's. I just chose that one because I got such a good feeling from answering such a baffling question. It really was kind of hard digging back through my old post and finding that link. But the link doesn't have to be added.
    Maybe this is an interesting question but it takes too much effort or its to hard to just choose one.hmmm But we all know effort for you is nothing look at all the great places you show us and the links you provide when someone wants to make something or to understand Islam. Firm you are a gem.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:05 AM
    There ARE many as you said and difficult to choose, really.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:07 AM
    :(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:09 AM
    I think I recently answered a "Can I be pregnant question"... in a ridiculous manner.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 3, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Do you mean this one: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ld-222375.html
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:15 AM
    That'd be the one.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:20 AM
    LOL! Love the answer, Sneezy.

I answered a Relationship question a while back and likened the guys problem to flaming pieces of marshmallow and the Stay Puft Marshmallow man... Not sure how I got to that analogy, but it worked!

I think I told him that he had to go find the Gate Keeper for his Key Master, too... The random analogies are just an HC trait! :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Your post any post,
    Is basically dead
    I was so happy when I started the thread.:D
    But now my happiness has withered instead.

Maybe the moderators will be gentle and kind
    Close the post and cover my behind.:o

j9 , fr, where are you,
    Sigh I guess they have more important things to do.

*edit* just when I saw some new post and the members came through,
    Along came someone and granted my wish
    This just goes to show becareful with what you wish :(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 3, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Your wish is my command.
    Great idea though.

Shhhhhh Thread Sleeping
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    Firm it doesn't have to be one of yours it could be someone elses. I just chose that one because I got such a good feeling from answering such a baffling question. It really was kind of hard digging back through my old post and finding that link. But the link doesn't have to be added.
    Maybe this is an interesting question but it takes too much effort or its to hard to just choose one.hmmm But we all know effort for you is nothing look at all the great places you show us and the links you provide when someone wants to make something or to understand Islam. Firm you are a gem.
    Aww... thank you.
    I tend to search for random things on the web and find the most unexpected things.Now I get to use that tendency of mine to search for links that could help someone.

One of the threads I will always remember is the "Atheists dont believe..."thread. That was one of the few threads that actually went on for quite a while before it got shut down.

There some answers that felt good... and there are those I wish I had kept my thoughts to myself.Now I am more careful of what I say where because I don't want to have to regret posting anything.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know where to post this [ 16 Answers ]

This is about my past relationship and I just want to know if I was emotionally abused or am I an obsessive relationship type person. It all started in 1998; I had met the "man of my dreams". So I thought. Here is the rundown: We move in together, he accuses me of having an affair with the bill...

View more questions Search