Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luigpan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Where to find a real home job
    Where do you find a job that does not require selling products or doing surveys? A job that really works like stuffing envelope or doing a little work on the computer.
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2008, 04:38 PM
    I am trying to find that same idea but I can't seem to find it any where if you do find it please let me know.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luigpan
    Where do you find a job that does not require selling products or doing surveys? a job that really works like stuffing envelope or doing a little work on the computer.
    What sort of experience, skills and training do you presently have? It would be helpful to know about those things in order for people here to answer your question the best. I am totally self-employed. Other than going into people's homes to do work, a lot of the work that I do for people I do at my home.
    michellet218 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Stuffing envelopes is one of the most biggest online home scams!! My sister did it a few years ago, and she had to quit because she had to pay for most of the stuff! She didn't make any money because they were going to make her spend lots of money! I looked it up online one day... google.com and type in "are envelope stuffing home jobs legit?". They may have some legit envelope stuffing jobs, but some are not good! Google it and type in something like "legit at home jobs" or "which at home jobs are scams?" and research it. What ever job you find, research it online first before you make your decision. Read reviews of what other people had to say about their experience with that particular job. Just please be careful because they say 97% of online home jobs are scams!! They are a lot, I know because I'm trying to look for one, too!! I've been looking for about 2 years now. And I didn't come across one yet that is legit! If they ask for a lot of money, stay away from it. If they promise lots and lots of money in a week, it's a scam. They are trying to get your attention so they can scam you! If you don't believe me, then look it up for yourself!! It's better to research it. Google it or Yahoo it or something!! It...
    You don't want selling or surveys... what about data entry? Type in "legit home data entry jobs" on google.com and see what you find. If not data entry type in another name.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 24, 2008, 03:56 AM
    I do hope that luigpan returns to address the responses to the original question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my real father [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find my real father I have no imformation on him just that my mother got pregnany with me and that was it they split up I have asked my mother but she doesn't want to tell me who he is she did say one time that his name was brian but that is all I know is there away I could find out

How to find out the real truth? [ 5 Answers ]

Tonight I went to work, and was shocked to hear my floor manager take me aside and tell me that while my boyfriend has been away at the weekend he has slept with a girl and then his mate slept with the same girl straight after, obviously I was in a state of shock. She would not tell me where she...

I want to find my real parents? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find my real mom and dad how could I do that? I really want to meet them.:confused: :)

I need to find my real father! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find my real father. I have not had contact with him since 2004. The only thing is that I don't have any money to do this so I need a free site to find at least an address or a phone number. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search