Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Wheelchairs for pets
    Every so often we get a question wanting to know where a wheel cart for pets can be bought. On GMA they featured a man that designs and builds them for animals.GMA showed a Lama, rabbit, goat, dogs and cats using them. His business is called Eddies wheels and they are located in Deerfied, MAss. Here is a link to the sitehttp://www.eddieswheels.com/html/our_story.html
    If I can find blueprints or a site that features blue prints I will post that as well but so far no luck. If any of you have a site, that shows how to build one please post it. I am sure someone that is in need of this info would be grateful.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Here you go:

Eddies Wheels - Wheelchairs for Handicapped Pets
    doggon
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 03:02 PM
    I reread your question, this will help a little more, I hope:
    Homemade carts for dogs and do it yourself wheelchairs for dogs
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 04:42 AM
    Why don't you do a search here and find many of answers where I have suggested K-9 Carts - Wheelchairs for pets, pet wheelchairs, dog carts, mobility aids for disabled pets, pet products, services, and support and Eddies Wheels - Wheelchairs for Handicapped Pets in the past?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ants and Pets [ 4 Answers ]

My household consists of a dog, five indoor cats and a Senegal Parrot. For the past few days, I have seen many, many tiny little ants. What can I use to control them that will not hurt any of my pets?:confused:

BAd luck+ Wheelchairs [ 6 Answers ]

My grandmother is in the hospital recovmering from surgery and all the seats in her room where taken. So I sat in her wheel chair, and I got curious about it and I started like rolling around in the Wheelchair. My mother and my friend both told me that it is bad luck to be in a wheel chair...

Reading on pets [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new here been trying to use this site for several years now. Hope this works. My dog , sweaty, is sick and would like to know if anyone can give me some clue as to what has made her sick. We have a vet appt in the a.m. Hope she will be well enough to get into my vehicle. She is too heavy...

Pets in rehab [ 2 Answers ]

Can I bring my two pound yorkie with me in rehab?

Insurance for Pets [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for a good pet insurance policy. Does anyone know a good pet insurance company? And does anyone know of any pet insurance company that covers pre-existing conditions?

View more questions Search