Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma151
    email me
    [email protected]

we are totally having the same problem!!!

im going away to venice in 2 weeks and i need to loose weight
    i feel so fat!

:)

gURLL justt eat right and excerise..
    but doont starve yourselff cuzz den dah next time you eat bigg... dere is going to be a big huge gain on you..

so eat rightt and exercise 30 min everyday..
    aighty... yahh... we'll make a change~!
    =]]
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Oh dear..

May 21, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    oh dear..

Boy wad up wit datt...
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladieedee21
    Boy wad up wit datt....
    Dis isss.
    Ann stoppp dissin'

Speak/write with some sense, PLEASE.

Sum ov uss isn't Jiggy with it

May 21, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    Dis isss.
    ann stoppp dissin'

speak/write with some sense, PLEASE.

sum ov uss aint Jiggy wid it

Its sense.. Im not trying to do anything about it.
    No this.. Nothing..
    The rules are... you want to answer.. you answer.. if you got nothing to answer then don't write..
    This is sense...
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Perhaps, then if you pose a question and YOU are asking for help-wouldn't it make sense to ask properly-in English?

So the "rule" is, ask properly and then we can answer you to the best of our ability.

May 21, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Well then..
    The rule is completed.
    I did ask correctly with "English"and I even had great answers from others..
    Look you don't want to answerr.. alright.. not my problemm.. just don't answerr..
    Move on..
    You don't understand the question.. dont post an answer..
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Cool. You are on my ignore list-congratulations.

May 21, 2008, 04:52 PM
    I've alwayss dreamed of that.

May 21, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Dude your not listening to yourself. I posted a question for people to help me. You posted answer with no help. "Oh dear" That's like just words saying, "oh my God, no solution". I didn't get offended... Im not saying I care, no, I'm saying why did you post that anyway.

Answer if you know what to answer.. "Helping"
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

May 26, 2008, 03:53 PM
    ladieedee21, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like you're making us out to be dudes/dudettes who don't want to help. Sometimes, people need more information to help you out. For instance(let's say you're depressed and you want to deal with this depression). Someone might ask "Has anything happened recently?" While this may not directly be of assistance or "immediate assistance", it will help us "have an easier attempt at helping you." This is just an example.

There's also Spell Check. I blame the bad grammar(no offense, your grammar is SAT-material compared to how some of my relatives type) on education.

What I've noticed with "mild text speak" is that words tend to be written as what they sound like, only a little differently. E.g. "dere" for "there", "datt" for "that". The thing with "answering to the best of your ability" is to go beyond what you're comfortable with. The mild typing thing, for example. Let's say helicopters were flying around on the top of the building(I don't know why, just assume you're on the top of the building) and you were trying to help out a dude who said he was going to commit suicide but you can't hear him straight because of the flying helicopters. Are you going to quit on him because you can't hear 99% of what he's saying? No, you're going to walk further towards him(hoping he doesn't fall, of course) and try to understand him. Communication is the key. Understanding is the doorknob to help.

I suck with analogies.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 26, 2008, 06:05 PM
    There's a difference between:

I like, really really like this guy... and I don't know what to do... I'm not good at this... help plaez

And: I'm really interested in this guy at school, and I was wondering, does anyone have any tips on how to talk to guys?

May 28, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hamworld05

I suck with analogies.

Dude your excellent with that... Damnn... THanks...
    =]]]
    xxxlovecanhurtxxx Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladieedee21
    I was once a fun and hyper teenger with friends and family..love doing stuff with them and always living good..everyone knowz im crazy and you know just fun to hanq outt...and always keeping it real...but now everyone noticed that im not crazy...at sometimes im not..
    now i just keep thinking to much and stressing out..just like that...there isnt an exactly reason why im being like dis..
    i think..ive lost ma confiedence..and thinking that i should just get out from where i am...have a little spacee...
    any advice..
    I'm exactly the same these days. I beginnning to think it is just part of growing up. Like it's a phase. At we will get through it. But these are the times when you find out who your true friends are. So even though it seems like no good will come out of this. It really will. Just wait for the end in sight. You will get through this and come out happier than ever.
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Jun 1, 2008, 04:20 PM
    I did this last year. Judging by your name I'm guesing you're a girl. My advice would be to get a boyfriend. They will make you feel special and loved and they will compliment you and they will make you rememmber why you used to be crazy and you will want to do it some more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Getting Into Acting [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to get into acting (like movies and Tv) How do I go about this?

Why is he acting like this? [ 3 Answers ]

I use to like this guy who has never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. He did some things to suggest he liked me, and I don’t think it was wishful thinking, others agreed just thought he was shy. His friends found out or figured it out and meddled without asking me and told him Ive liked...

Why is he acting like this? [ 1 Answers ]

One night this guy and I flirted while tipsy. I happen to have a huge crush on him and have trouble acting like myself around him. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. He did flirt with me and our friends encouraged it, and some people (including ones who didn’t know about my crush) said I...

View more questions Search